Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I was going to wait til I got a atty for each one of these. I still need one more, but I just oiled up all the woodvil's this weekend, and I thought it was a good time for a group photo. :)

KAS

Very nice! Nice stand? Make that?

What atty you thinking for the last one?

Reactions: kas122461

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Very nice! Nice stand? Make that?

What atty you thinking for the last one?

Thanks, yes I made the stand, it was supposed to look totally different than it does now, it is very warped I salvaged the pieces and made this one from the mistakes it made with it. I need to make another one as I have out grown it. I really like the Chalice III's so I will get another one of those for it, but I also want another of the Origen BF-16's. :)

KAS

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I was going to wait til I got a atty for each one of these. I still need one more, but I just oiled up all the woodvil's this weekend, and I thought it was a good time for a group photo. :)

KAS

Nice Reo family KAS. I'm loving the Chalice II/III's, O-16's and Nuppin's the most.

x25reo.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Nice Reo family KAS. I'm loving the Chalice II/III's, O-16's and Nuppin's the most.

x25reo.jpg

Thanks, I think it was your recommendation on the chalice III's & the 0-16's that prompted me to order them, and I like them both. :) I missed out on the Nuppin's, and unless someone clones them, I most likely wont ever get one, I don't like clones but if Rob made some of them I would buy them. Very nice collection your self, I actually want to buy a few more REO's now, but can't do it. If I do order another REO it will be the P-67, maybe 2 of them, which means that I will need more atty's. :glare:

KAS

Wow thats like the best pic I've seen of a silver vein! Now I gots have one! What was I thinking the past 5+ years?

Thanks lol, and thats after lowering the resolution from like 10mp to 4mp so it would upload. The wonders of modern cellphones.

Its an extremely nice finish, though a tad dark for my usual tastes. I think the Hammertone is probably more up my alley.

Extremely well machined and fitted, I have to give it to Rob/ Redeyedancer for making an awesome product.

I cant wait for my Odin to get here.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Thanks, I think it was your recommendation on the chalice III's & the 0-16's that prompted me to order them, and I like them both. :) I missed out on the Nuppin's, and unless someone clones them, I most likely wont ever get one, I don't like clones but if Rob made some of them I would buy them. Very nice collection your self, I actually want to buy a few more REO's now, but can't do it. If I do order another REO it will be the P-67, maybe 2 of them, which means that I will need more atty's. :glare:

KAS

Nobody warned me when I started almost 3 years ago that vapng was going to be another "collection". :)

Took some scrambling after the last of the V2's were gone, but I ended up with 4 V1 and 4 V2 Nuppin' bases and an assortment with extras of caps and AFC sleeves that will work on either base version. I doubt there will be any more of them made by anybody though, including not by Rob. There were no clones of them made by anyone I ever heard of. If China was going to clone them they would have done it when they were still the current hot ticket. At one time some of them did show up in the classifieds used sometimes, no idea if they still do. I keep buying atty's to try, but so far none can unseat the Nuppin's, Chalices, O-16's, 2013 Cyclones, one of my RM2's and the surprise Atomic that recently earned a place on a Grand the second time around trying it months after I had given up on it.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Reporting a find!
Jumped right to "favorite tips" list, and don't know that I've seen them here ever.
sjtip1.jpg

It's a tiny bit taller, but also a larger bore than a Loki - actually effects the draw a little (for the better, to me) on that Nuppin. I got black Delrin and SS, and it's also available in a kind of "blood orange" color. From "Vinly By SJ". Came in a nifty little jar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread