REO Swap Thread Part VI: Please read first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
The hammertone's off and I'm anxiously awaiting my 3rd woodvil! Glad some prefer the metal and some the wood. For me, I gotta have an even balance! Thanks again for the trade!
22a7bb7287cf34c63d7958a384e5aca3.jpg

And I can't wait for the P-67, the missing link!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I've been trying to get my hands on a circuit board door for my black grand for 6 or 7 months now!
you might want to edit this part hun....the first post says you can only trade things that are offered by the supplier. Forgive and ignore me if I'm wrong, but these were done by someone else weren't they?

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
Hey guys! I am looking for a Grand door! I have a brand new condition SL Grand door that is orange that I would like to trade. I would really love a PINK door!
If there isn't a pink door, red or blue metallic would be great! So if you have a door you would like to trade, please let me know!

Or Copper vein that has been coated! Wow that would be great too!

I can't seem to be able to post a picture
Hey Chilicat, I've got a trade for you. Pink door for SL Orange? Pm incoming....

Last edited:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hey guys! I am looking for a Grand door! I have a brand new condition SL Grand door that is orange that I would like to trade. I would really love a PINK door!
If there isn't a pink door, red or blue metallic would be great! So if you have a door you would like to trade, please let me know!

Or Copper vein that has been coated! Wow that would be great too!

I can't seem to be able to post a picture

Getting a PINK door! Woop! Woop!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg Looking to trade this Metallic Blue LP Grand (new contacts, just purchased late August from the Modmaster himself) for an SL LP Grand (new contacts) would prefer blue but cool with purple. I've come to find out that I'm more of an SL type of being. This beauty has never left the house. No signs of use. Have run maybe 3 bottles of juice? Am willing to throw in some other Reo item if need be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debadoo

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Wanted to ask before I post, may I post a trade thread for BF atties? Odin, marquis and Hellboy.
I don't think so... If you can't buy it on the REOs mods website, you can't trade it here.

If you post them as trades in the Classifieds, the Reonauts will find them. ;)

coaldriller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
West Virginia

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I have: OG Mini 14500 Anodized REO

Hoping to trade for: 2.1 18500 mini REO

This is a nice mod, but I have two others and really want another 18500 mini 2.1 because I've got a ton of those batteries. Hoping somebody wants to show this old REO some love:)

Sorry, withdrawing this one, scored a hornet and want to pair that with this mod...

Last edited:

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
I have: OG Mini 14500 Anodized REO

Sorry, withdrawing this one, scored a hornet and want to pair that with this mod...

Perfect pair. As the Nuppin is to the grand, so too is the Hornet to the 14500 mini. Look close at my avatar, you'll see mine in the back row. Good find for ya!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Hope you like the Mini/Hornet combo Duane. I bought a new Hornet back when I got my blue ano OG Mini. I don't really care for the Hornet much (and hate carto's) so seldom use the combo. I know I could drill out the Hornet much larger to work for my LDLH's, or have the OG milled to take a Chalice III. Never did either in case I decided to sell them later. With 3 Mini 1.0's running O-16's now the OG/Hornet is a novelty that doesn't take up much space.

Reactions: ENAUD

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
View attachment 506883 View attachment 506884 View attachment 506886 Looking to trade this Metallic Blue LP Grand (new contacts, just purchased late August from the Modmaster himself) for an SL LP Grand (new contacts) would prefer blue but cool with purple. I've come to find out that I'm more of an SL type of being. This beauty has never left the house. No signs of use. Have run maybe 3 bottles of juice? Am willing to throw in some other Reo item if need be.
Edited: I'm thinking I should open up my options for the trade. Yes, an SL Grand would be preferred but I'm also open an SL Mini (LP, new contacts) or a wrinkle, vein or maybe hammer tone. I love the sparkly color but I like something a bit more tactile to grab onto.
Hope this makes sense. Good day all!

Reactions: Debadoo

BadLuckAndTrouble

Oct 29, 2015
Fort Worth, TX
Have an Odin on the way, so I figure I would see if anyone would be interested in swapping a Low Profile RM2 for my RM4, interested in trying some single coil builds.
Does NOT come with pictured drip tip, just the stock one.

I have 20+ feedback on another Vaping Forum, and would be willing to ship first if you're an established member.
2016-01-19 20.31.37.jpg

Last edited:

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Hello, REOville.

After much thought, I've decided to list my 2015 Woodvil on the classifieds for sale. No bites so far, but I am willing to trade as well.

I've decided I'm more of a metal head than a wood head. What I am looking for is a mint or near mint condition SL/LP Grand and a small chamber atty. I'm a mouth to lung vaper and the RM2 is my go-to atty, but I've realized that the posts are the weak part. I've broken more than one post by tightening the post screw too hard. The post will turn and eventually break. I need something that's a bit better in build quality.

So, in short, an Olittle 16 or chalice 3 or cyclone, etc and a great condition SL/LP Grand is what I'd like and in return, I'll trade my wenge/birdseye maple burl Woodvil with clear-coated brass RM2 and clear-coated brass fire button. I will also include spare springs and two of the soft squonk bottles.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
20160116_085045.jpg
20160116_085033.jpg
20160116_085018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread