Where are they??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwholmes

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN, US
I get the impression they're a little overwhelmed right now, between stocking new supplies and Chris developing a web site and Steve being sick. I put in a call to Chris last night and left a message, but I'm not sweating it. Hopefully they'll reach a place soon where everything evens out. (My guess is that Chris might just have decided to take a break from phone calls and everything else -- sounds like he's been a little overworked since this all began.

Paul

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
Last time Chris posted here was over a week ago.
I have left PM's and a phone message.

I would think that if you sell on this site, you would at least once a day check pm's, and check the posts in "vapor4life" section.

Smilin posted this yesterday: "I have decided not to pursue other products, at this time, due to just the fact of less quality".

In their "stock status, liquid" thread it states that every thing is out of stock.

So I guess with no ordering and no stock, we can't order, and have to move on.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
I have asked Leaford, via his own website, to let me know of another distributer of the "vapor king"... he has not replied to that either. I read somewhere about another company that is thought to be a VK clone, but are selling the kits for $160.00!! That is unacceptable compared to Vapor4lifes $69.00.... so my search continues for an outstanding LTv9 product, with GREAT tasting carts at an affordable price. UGHH!!!
My best,
-VP

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Folks, I apologize, been real sick for a few weeks, combined with production hassles, as well as shipping. I have some product on way since last week, hopefully be in today, or tomorrow. Please, be patient with me, as I am still not feeling well. As soon as shipment is received, I will let everybody know, and personally take care of all of you.

Please deal ONLY with me, as I need to give you all the service you deserve.

My email is smilinenterprise@aol.com

I apologize for the website not being up as of yet, and cannot say it will be ready this week. I promise to have it up by next week.

God willing, the shipment's will be received by then.

I never like to pre-sell, especially in this crazy industry. chris decided to do so, without consulting me. If there is anybody who has pre-bought any Vapor Kings, and would like me to refund you, please let me know.

I do NOT need money up front. I do NOT want money up front.

I am here, cause I have found what I consider, is the FINEST alternative to analogs.

I wish I was in control of production, and delivery. When I do receive my product, I WILL personnaly be in control of making sure all of my customers are taken care of in a timely manner.

I have decided to stay small, and focus on handling only the products I feel are best.

I will post this in an announcement now, and take any questions.

Thanks again

Steve:cool:

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Folks, I apologize, been real sick for a few weeks, combined with production hassles, as well as shipping. I have some product on way since last week, hopefully be in today, or tomorrow. Please, be patient with me, as I am still not feeling well. As soon as shipment is received, I will let everybody know, and personally take care of all of you.

Please deal ONLY with me, as I need to give you all the service you deserve.

My email is smilinenterprise@aol.com

I apologize for the website not being up as of yet, and cannot say it will be ready this week. I promise to have it up by next week.

God willing, the shipment's will be received by then.

I never like to pre-sell, especially in this crazy industry. chris decided to do so, without consulting me. If there is anybody who has pre-bought any Vapor Kings, and would like me to refund you, please let me know.

I do NOT need money up front. I do NOT want money up front.

I am here, cause I have found what I consider, is the FINEST alternative to analogs.

I wish I was in control of production, and delivery. When I do receive my product, I WILL personnaly be in control of making sure all of my customers are taken care of in a timely manner.

I have decided to stay small, and focus on handling only the products I feel are best.

I will post this in an announcement now, and take any questions.

Thanks again

Steve:cool:

I think you still rock. Granted my USB charger doesn't work ( I didn't get the wall charger with the VK ) that well and I am craving some carts
but you still rock.

pwholmes

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN, US
Good to hear from you, Steve. As I said in an earlier post I'm not sweating it, but now that you've got me hooked on these incredible Vapor Kings I'm really looking forward to being able to buy more carts for them and maybe some juice.

If you had the same stomach flu I had about a month ago, then I know it's a killer. Hopefully you're on the recovery side. For two days I just lay in bed and couldn't go anywhere.

Paul

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I have asked Leaford, via his own website, to let me know of another distributer of the "vapor king"... he has not replied to that either. I read somewhere about another company that is thought to be a VK clone, but are selling the kits for $160.00!! That is unacceptable compared to Vapor4lifes $69.00.... so my search continues for an outstanding LTv9 product, with GREAT tasting carts at an affordable price. UGHH!!!
My best,
-VP
Sorry, Pete. I'm trying to go back through my backlog, but it's hard to keep up let alone get caught up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread