Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Folks, I apologize, been real sick for a few weeks, combined with production hassles, as well as shipping. I have some product on way since last week, hopefully be in today, or tomorrow. Please, be patient with me, as I am still not feeling well. As soon as shipment is received, I will let everybody know, and personally take care of all of you.

Please deal ONLY with me, as I need to give you all the service you deserve.

My email is smilinenterprise@aol.com

I apologize for the website not being up as of yet, and cannot say it will be ready this week. I promise to have it up by next week.

God willing, the shipment's will be received by then.

I never like to pre-sell, especially in this crazy industry. chris decided to do so, without consulting me. If there is anybody who has pre-bought any Vapor Kings, and would like me to refund you, please let me know.

I do NOT need money up front. I do NOT want money up front.

I am here, cause I have found what I consider, is the FINEST alternative to analogs.

I wish I was in control of production, and delivery. When I do receive my product, I WILL personnaly be in control of making sure all of my customers are taken care of in a timely manner.

I have decided to stay small, and focus on handling only the products I feel are best.

The first shipment which is on it's way only has 2 flavors of cartridges, Mboro, and Mint/menthol. I also do not know which color the batteries are. I will do my best to make everybody happy.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions at any time.

Thanks again

Steve:cool:

ProfBUN

Mar 24, 2009
Nashville, TN. USA
Hey Smilin', I placed an order about a week and a half ago right when you you went out of stock (I didn't know that at the time). It would be my first e-cig and as I don't have much of an income, I haven't had the chance to order anything else from any other companies so I'm getting pretty antsy about starting. I really don't want to cancel my order but if the wait going to way long I might have to do so. So basically, what is your best estimate on when I might receive that? I know that with the FDA thing and China issues going on getting stock in is probably hard for you but I feel like I've kind of been in the dark on this.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hey Smilin', I placed an order about a week and a half ago right when you you went out of stock (I didn't know that at the time). It would be my first e-cig and as I don't have much of an income, I haven't had the chance to order anything else from any other companies so I'm getting pretty antsy about starting. I really don't want to cancel my order but if the wait going to way long I might have to do so. So basically, what is your best estimate on when I might receive that? I know that with the FDA thing and China issues going on getting stock in is probably hard for you but I feel like I've kind of been in the dark on this.

Next week is best estimate, please pm me your info. I do not want to hold you up. The absolutre soonest would be sat. or monday or shipping

I will refund you

Steve:cool:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hi smilin,

could you please post the prices for the following items:

VK starter kit
VK carts pack of 5, 10 etc.
VK spare batteries
VK accessories
e liquid 20ml

Sorry, but I am having hard time finding prices in all the threads. Maybe you can make a price page that is sticky.

Thanks

Thank you for the question, I will post all when I actually have the inventory in my hands, and my website is up and running.:cool:

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Hey you guys are doing a great job cant wait to see the new website.

Speaking of new website I plan to place my next Bulk order once it goes live will you guys be running any type of "Grand Opening Promotions" :D

Nothing you can do about shipping more importantly thanks for keeping us updated on the situation hope you start feeling better :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread