What about Whoopi Goldberg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was actually thinking maybe we could try to contact her via The View and see if she would be willing to talk with her producers about doing a segment on PV's. Now that would get some big time coverage, they are one of the most watched morning shows around.

I read this and literally just sent this to The View.

I know that Whoopi smokes. I was wondering if you could do a segment with her trying a Personal Vapor(electronic cigarette). I have been cigarette free from the time I picked up mine and so have many others. Best place for more information on them is at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/
The BEST person to use for this segment that will give you the best information possible in a concise and correct manner is DoctorVapor at YouTube - DoctorVapor's Channel

He is a REAL Doctor and is a fountain of information. If you have anymore questions you can email me or call me at 407-xxx-xxxx.

I hope you will consider this as this is a life saver for those of us who used to be killing ourselves smoking. Below is a testimonial from a very longtime smoker from the ECF Forum.

This is my first smoke-free day in 52 years.
I am stunned.

After trying every way there is to quit and failing more times than I can remember, I had resigned myself to a future of increasingly severe COPD, and days ahead when I'd be dragging an O2 tank around with me, turning it off only long enough.. to have another cigarette.

As an RN, I know how miserable a way to die this is, but I'd simply accepted my fate. THIS addiction was simply bigger than me, and MUCH bigger than my addiction to alcohol and drugs once was. I've been able to pile up 29 sober years, but no way could I give up my smokes. I decided to try vaping only as harm reduction: I had no illusions left about ever be able to quit.

Got my 510 just 8 days ago and was amazed to see my cigarette intake halved within a few days, all on it's own. Then it was five cigs a day, then four, then three, and then came this morning, when I sat here holding my beloved morning cigarette, staring at my 510, and discovering that of the two options, I wanted my 510 more than I wanted my cigarette.

Not much can make me cry, but this did, because it feels like literally a life saving miracle. I can feel a difference already. I am breathing easier, coughing less, have had no need for the inhaler, am not so short of breath on exertion, and food actually has some taste to it! It's all almost too good to believe.

So let me thank all of you for simply being here and sharing, so I could read and learn from you, and make this incredible discovery.

(Now if someone could just please promise me they won't ban this option.....?????)

MoonRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
Don't forget about all of us nurses that are here too. If need be, put out a call for everyone with a medical background and ask for their help. My husband is also a member here on the boards, he used to be an EMT and then worked in Dialysis for a number of years as well. I'm a LPN of almost 17 years, worked Nursing Homes and did 5 years with Hospice, so I know what COPD, Emphysema and other smoking associated diseases do. I also lost my mother to cancer 8 years ago as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread