Status
Not open for further replies.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Thanks for the list updates AP, and for going back to just posting the link to the spreadsheet. Was getting tired of the pop-up with the attached list you posted Thursday.

It wasn't intentional, I had to do a system reset (after hours of restores to no avail), and at the time, couldn't find the right link. Found it again, as you can see. It was never my intention to insert the entire spreadsheet, and honestly, didn't even know until then, that it was possible. vape on!

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
@ancient puffer just noticed the sheet has #91 as poly ...somewhere along it's travels it was refinished to oil

All the info in the spreadsheet is from the original posting on the site, if it was refinished after, I just need to be made aware of it. All fixed HERE. :)

Reactions: Debadoo

clasicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Maine
#141 is now mine! thanks @ENAUD !
GHa3nEB.jpg

Last edited:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I got my first REO, and while it may not be new, she's beautiful. Thanks @Henry Etta . I believe, if I read the table right, she's #175. Now I just have to wait for the topper :(
IMG_20160111_162335.jpg

IMG_20160111_162345.jpg

IMG_20160111_162353.jpg

IMG_20160111_162400.jpg
Nice! You got it a day early!
She'll get even more beautiful once you get her up & running.
Hope you enjoy her it as much as I did :toast:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I got my first REO, and while it may not be new, she's beautiful. Thanks @Henry Etta . I believe, if I read the table right, she's #175. Now I just have to wait for the topper :(
that's fantastic!!! Welcome to reoville!!! I saw you'd gotten on the Reo roll call. what a beauty you have there!! Which atty did you get, or are you getting??

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ithaca, NY, USA
that's fantastic!!! Welcome to reoville!!! I saw you'd gotten on the Reo roll call. what a beauty you have there!! Which atty did you get, or are you getting??
I purchased the reomizer 2 as my first one. Need to begin somewhere right? Also, she was sent with a beautiful matching drip tip. Can't wait to get it together. The topper should be here by Thursday.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I purchased the reomizer 2 as my first one. Need to begin somewhere right? Also, she was sent with a beautiful matching drip tip. Can't wait to get it together. The topper should be here by Thursday.
that's great! Can't wait to hear about your first vape!!

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ithaca, NY, USA
I will not buy anymore Reos or devices for that matter for a little while haha. Just bought the 2014 Cocobolo from the classifieds. Have to have back ups, right? :) Now to get a metal one for out and about use... Eventually.

Last edited:

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Maybe i should share with you my Woodvils.
Unfortunatly the cocobolo is dispatched over US for reparing (hope it will get fixed soon) here it is my other woodvil while i'm studying for my exams :)
Alessio

If you happen to know the number it was originally listed under (on the REOSMODS site), I'll add you to the list of owners.

Reactions: Debadoo

Laniere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Prato - Italy
If you happen to know the number it was originally listed under (on the REOSMODS site), I'll add you to the list of owners.

hi ancient, originally a friend has bought two woodvils from the site than he gave them to me so i don't really know what number they are :(

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
hi ancient, originally a friend has bought two woodvils from the site than he gave them to me so i don't really know what number they are :(

:2c:
Ask your friend what numbers they were.
or
Private message your friends name to AP... with it the numbers can most likely be determined if your friend got on the list after they were bought... or maybe from Reosmods if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread