REOs not performing well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I have a metal Reo that was given to me. It's not the same though. I only use the other for a flavor change. Then it's back to the Woodvil. I am going to be lost without it. I'm already having withdrawels from not having it.
I don't have any answers...just offering support. Do you have a back-up that can get you by? I can attest that Rob repairs stuff as fast as any action hero.

The Derringer is tiny. I wonder if there is a way Rob can put a block on the bottom of that area, so it cannot lower? If this is how it is, I guess I better just buy a metal Reo the next time I can get something new. Nothing comes close to the feel of the Woodvil in your hands though. The Quasar is on my metal Reo, and you have to push pretty hard on it to get the top cap on. That is why I wouldn't use it on the Woodville. I guess I should change out the o-rings on the Derringer. They swelled a little after time. I had to press a little, but not much by any means. I will see what he says. Thanks for the moral support folks. I am very distraught right now.

Yeah prob the solder joint broke when the 510 pulled out.
Sounds like it's time to replace that atty with something smaller and one that the lid comes off easier.

I've yet to have the 510 pull up from pulling a atty top. Only when I dropped a woodvil.

Rm2 screws on.

Reactions: Robinowitz

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I sent the Woodvil off to Rob this afternoon. It will be rough without the Woodvil for a few days. I don't know how I will be able to do without it. It is gonna be hard. I am going stir crazy already.
wacko.gif

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but my Reo Woodville button fell off. The whole button, the brass cover, and the black plastic, with the black push button. I noticed that it was probably glued in its place. I will not post any pics just in case. But i want to ask if i glue it back in, is there an orientation i should stick to? it seems it would work however i turn it. I hope my question is clear for Rob or someone else to answer.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but my Reo Woodville button fell off. The whole button, the brass cover, and the black plastic, with the black push button. I noticed that it was probably glued in its place. I will not post any pics just in case. But i want to ask if i glue it back in, is there an orientation i should stick to? it seems it would work however i turn it. I hope my question is clear for Rob or someone else to answer.

Yeah this would be best for rob himself.. not heard of anyone else having this happen yet.

Reactions: Robinowitz

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Yes it is glued in the slot for the on off pin should be set at roughly 3 o'clock . Your welcome to send it in I would be happy to fix it for you

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Yes it is glued in the slot for the on off pin should be set at roughly 3 o'clock . Your welcome to send it in I would be happy to fix it for you
It would take a while to send it and receive so I will have to try it myself :) thanks.

When you said 3 o'clock this meaning when it is fully unlocked, the pin would be at 3 o'clock position?

Reactions: SteamStack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread