Swedish Fish is on the menu at Vapor Renu

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I sent my Swedish Fish recipe to Jason at Vapor Renu along with my thoughts on what it still needed. His mixers made it - tried it - fixed it - tweaked it - and it is now on their list. I have some coming and can't wait to get it.:)
Nu-Juice Liquid Refill

BTW of all the vendors I sent this recipe to - these guys are the only ones who made it.
Thanks Jason!:thumbs:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I sent my Swedish Fish recipe to Jason at Vapor Renu along with my thoughts on what it still needed. His mixers made it - tried it - fixed it - tweaked it - and it is now on their list. I have some coming and can't wait to get it.:)
Nu-Juice Liquid Refill

BTW of all the vendors I sent this recipe to - these guys are the only ones who made it.
Thanks Jason!:thumbs:

I just saw it on their site and I'm afraid to ask...is it really a fish flavor? 8-o

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
ztuiwh.jpg

Does this help?

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
This is really good stuff, thanks lox. BTW what blend vg/pg do you recommend and what blend did I taste?
I usually wing it but I stay around 80-20 +/- 5
I have a batch I mixed up Saturday about 150mls - I screwed it up a bit by using malt (trying to get it sweeter) for one of the flavors. I still kind of like it. Not anywhere near as good as my original fish. PM if you want some.
BTW The mixer at VaporRenu said with my recipe, ideas and their tweaking its spot on - I can't wait till I get it.

Hows your dual voltage PV working out?
Thanks again for the eGo - I traded it to my brother for the Hello16 he won - I love this thing!

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I had to google it and still have to say I've never heard of it. Guess that's what I get for growing up on a farm and not getting to eat candy very often as a kid :facepalm: But thank you for the info hehe
Never had Swedish fish??!!:confused: Oh my that's tragic.:( I am addicted to them more than nicotine!:blink: Quick get to WalMart and buy a bag - big bag.:) I buy them in 5 pound bags on Amazon.:)

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
I got my fish sample today from VR :) but I have a cold and can't taste anything.:(:(
This is terrible :cry::cry::cry:

I feel your pain. Almost every night after 7ish I usually lose all taste. Don't know if its allergies or the side effects from switching to vaping after all those years smoking. BTW that mod really rocks though not sure if I have the adjustable or not as it doesn't seem to change but haven't tried a mmeter. PM being sent regarding SW sample.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Just placed an order for swedish fish from them. I love Swedish fish, but my teeth don't. Maybe this will satisfy my craving for them. Vapor renu must be having a sale. $6.99 for 30ml.
Actually its been that price since I started ordering from them. I also do the extra flavor shot - for 50 cents more - still a great price.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread