• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Juice/Liquid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour_Hillz

May 21, 2010
Down Under
1st of all, I want to give a shout out to the member Big Thier on this forum, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have known this miracle product would have existed in the 1st place, changed my life!

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my starter kit to arrive from China, and It's really the last time I'm going to order anything from there due to it's slow arrival.

I was only really wondering, and hoping if anyone can help me by telling me if I can find, purchase any E-juice/Liquid from Australia? ...As I am from here. Any shops or a website where I can order it online from here perhaps?

Much appreciated for the help!

Kind regards,
Rocco.

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
Hi Endeavour_Hillz, welcome.
You can purchase hardware (batterys,atomizers, etc) here in Australia but if you want juice containing nicotine (which you will if getting off the cigs) you'll need to purchase that from OS. Yes, the shipping takes time, but plan ahead and it will here when you need it.
There are supplier lists in the threads at the top of this forum and you can drop into the AussieVapers IRC chatroom for some one on one advice as well

CraigF

Moved On
Jan 9, 2014
Sydney
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

signmeupmeow

Jul 18, 2012
Australia
Try ............

I get almost all my e-cigarette supplies from there. Fantastic customer service and arrives a day after I order.

Or if you dont want to get ripped off, try:

Pre mixed nicotine liquids that deliver to Aus:
Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor

High quality, great flavour, reasonable prices for local flavours available at:
E Cigs & Accessories - Best Online Retailer in Australia - Vapeking
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/australia-new-zealand-forum/www.................au
Steam-e-cigs | Home page
www.vapebar.com.au/‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread