REO Swap Thread Part VI: Please read first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hello, REOville.

After much thought, I've decided to list my 2015 Woodvil on the classifieds for sale. No bites so far, but I am willing to trade as well.

I've decided I'm more of a metal head than a wood head. What I am looking for is a mint or near mint condition SL/LP Grand and a small chamber atty. I'm a mouth to lung vaper and the RM2 is my go-to atty, but I've realized that the posts are the weak part. I've broken more than one post by tightening the post screw too hard. The post will turn and eventually break. I need something that's a bit better in build quality.

So, in short, an Olittle 16 or chalice 3 or cyclone, etc and a great condition SL/LP Grand is what I'd like and in return, I'll trade my wenge/birdseye maple burl Woodvil with clear-coated brass RM2 and clear-coated brass fire button. I will also include spare springs and two of the soft squonk bottles.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks! View attachment 524446 View attachment 524448 View attachment 524451
Dang, that is one pristine, gorgeous piece of art you have there! I would trade you if my pristine Grand was SL and.....oh yeah, if my RM2 was an O-16, etc.....

Sorry, I know we aren't supposed to chat on this thread, but I'm awed by this beauty. Someone's gonna be really lucky

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
I'll trade these two for a mint SL/lp and o-16...so I can trade to jif for his burl door rig. :) let's get jif his metal fix
IMG_20160123_233658.jpg

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I'm not having much luck selling my woodvil, so I'll give a whirl and see if anyone wants to trade. my listing is on the classies with pics: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...aple-burl-reo-woodvil-18490-brass-rm2.725006/

I'm looking for a 14500 mini. Woodvil would be awesome, with silver rm2 (brass tastes gross to me :() or a purple anodized with silver rm2, upgraded contacts and OLD 510.

Edit! It's going to live at spydros house!!! Yay!!!

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I'm not having much luck selling my woodvil, so I'll give a whirl and see if anyone wants to trade. my listing is on the classies with pics: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...aple-burl-reo-woodvil-18490-brass-rm2.725006/

I'm looking for a 14500 mini. Woodvil would be awesome, with silver rm2 (brass tastes gross to me :() or a purple anodized with silver rm2, upgraded contacts and OLD 510.
    Looks nice!
    I would just sell it to the Aussie.
    The PO will guide you through it.
    Good Luck!

Reactions: Miarose

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither

Hi Mia,
    I sent you a private message from your classifieds ad, offered to buy it for asking price.
    Spy

ETA: Thanks Mia. It'll be coming to live with me. Happy, happy. :)

Last edited:

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 11, 2011
    Vape Canaveral, FL
    Hello, REOville.

After much thought, I've decided to list my 2015 Woodvil on the classifieds for sale. No bites so far, but I am willing to trade as well.

I've decided I'm more of a metal head than a wood head. What I am looking for is a mint or near mint condition SL/LP Grand and a small chamber atty. I'm a mouth to lung vaper and the RM2 is my go-to atty, but I've realized that the posts are the weak part. I've broken more than one post by tightening the post screw too hard. The post will turn and eventually break. I need something that's a bit better in build quality.

So, in short, an Olittle 16 or chalice 3 or cyclone, etc and a great condition SL/LP Grand is what I'd like and in return, I'll trade my wenge/birdseye maple burl Woodvil with clear-coated brass RM2 and clear-coated brass fire button. I will also include spare springs and two of the soft squonk bottles.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks! View attachment 524446 View attachment 524448 View attachment 524451

Sold. No longer available for swap.

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    File this under : Never, Ever in a Million Years ! Dream On, Buddy !

I have purchased a 2015 Woodville (Utile #45) that will arrive this week. I will trade this new, unused 2015 Woodvil for a functioning 2010 Woodvil, preferably with a white door that has REO engraved on it.

(yea, right. dream on, buddy)

fatherdano

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 14, 2012
    ohio
    looking for a door for my reo mini 2.0. I lost the one I had....its probably misplaced and ill locate at some time. I really don't care what color as long as its fits(probably not pink or yellow though)

I have various reo parts to trade(springs, firing pins etc.) PM me for more details.

Thanks(I also have a listing in the wanted section of the classified if that's easier)

glasseye

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    NJ
    looking for a door for my reo mini 2.0. I lost the one I had....its probably misplaced and ill locate at some time. I really don't care what color as long as its fits(probably not pink or yellow though)

I have various reo parts to trade(springs, firing pins etc.) PM me for more details.

Thanks(I also have a listing in the wanted section of the classified if that's easier)
    I have one that used to be gold, but it was sanded lightly and put up with the projects-to-be. It's pretty rough and ugly. If you don't mind that, you can have it.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I have 3 of the soft bottles. Really nice and soft but can't seem to adjust my squonking habit to them. I've used one for 1/2 bottle but it's clean as a whistle. The other 2 never saw the light of day.
    Looks like I could use some new or darn-near new batteries. Prefer AW 18650 (button top) but open to other options (I prefer button for my Grands).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread