Saber Touch and Tasty Vapor liquids? Does one work better than the other with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
Saber Touch and Tasty Vapor liquids? Does one work better than the other with them?

While slightly off topic I was considering one of these. But I smoke only Tasty Vapor liquid. I would not want a mod that ruins my Tasty Vapor stash.

Anyone have experience here? Which ST do you have and how well does it make Geoff's liquid taste? Thanks in advance. If you'd rather PM me that is fine too.

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
Hi Rae,
I have a ST 5v and use TV juice all the time and it is very good with the ST.. I wouldn't hesitate at all.. It will probably taste better than what you are now using.. lol

I was thinking of that or the mini. It looks huge. I am kinda afraid of people thinking I am nuts at work. So you think the ST 5v bring out more flavor?

Does it kill 510 attys or make them taste burnt (which would also kill my TV experience)? Thanks

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I was thinking of that or the mini. It looks huge. I am kinda afraid of people thinking I am nuts at work. So you think the ST 5v bring out more flavor?

Does it kill 510 attys or make them taste burnt (which would also kill my TV experience)? Thanks

It doesnt kill attys at all. Very smooth and not hard on attys..

It is larger than you might like and heavier. The mini is very small and much lighter and 3.7v also. They are nice looking.. maybe more for a girl.. :)

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
It doesnt kill attys at all. Very smooth and not hard on attys..

It is larger than you might like and heavier. The mini is very small and much lighter and 3.7v also. They are nice looking.. maybe more for a girl.. :)

Dang how heavy? Can you drive with it? LOL
I am afraid the vapor production and flavor my not be as good on a mini but I don't know.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
I've got the 5 volt saber and LOVE it! I use cartomizers on mine the ones from nhaler work great! And the flavor of TV is sooo good. I drive with mine yes they are big but well worth it. I carry my saber and ego I use ego at work for stealth vaping and St at home and driving. It is hard to go back to a standard 510 after using St! I have to use LR cartomizers on the ego because I'm so used to the hit from saber. I have not found any flavors that aren't enhanced by it. Just remember to keep cartridges and cartomizers wet with 5 volt. Once you burn it dry you can't get rid of that horrid taste :laugh:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
an LS is also in the running, but I wonder if it keeps liquid away from the electronics and if it is as safe and also protected against drops sine it is not metal.

I have one and haven't had any of the troubles you mention.

If you want metal or are concerned check out the BUZZ also.. all metal..

I do think 4.5v is perfect voltage and can be achieved with the LS or the BuZZ.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I have a ST and run it with 2 Tenergy 3V batts and I love it! Tasty Vapor is a majority of what I vape and I love it all at 6V. Just gotta keep the atty wet and HV is not really a problem. I have only killed 1 atty in the 2 months I have used my Saber. It is a little bulky, but I would buy another one in a heartbeat if I had the cash.

CV :vapor:

rotto

Jan 22, 2010
atlanta
I have a ST and ape TV at 5 v. Good vapor and taste however

I also have a Precious L which I use at 3.7 v. Battery lasts 2 days of heavy vamping and keeps a solid 3.7 v going to the a tty. I use both regular and LR 510 attys with no problem. I think the 3.7 is a good sweet spot for most of my nHaler and TV juices. Hard to beat.
New vary voltage mods coming quick- see the tekk at nHaler. All about what tastes best to you.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I have a Buzz and enjoy it very much. The variable voltage feature means that you can adjust it for the atomizer/juice combination to get the best flavor. I'm vaping it right now, with a standard 901 atomizer at 4.8 volts and the Vanilla Custard Marlboro juice in it tastes awesome!

I ordered mine with a 901 top connector and also got a 901-510 adapter to use 510 attys and cartos.

I got protected 3.7 volt batteries for it, which turned out to be a mistake since the PCDs on the batteries trip out often, shutting it down. The Buzz has protection circuitry so protected batteries aren't necessary.

Wish I'd gotten these instead:
AW IMR16340 550 mAh IMR CR123 size LiMN Rechargeable Lithium Bat

One feature of the Buzz that takes some getting used to is the tiny button...it's only about the size of a matchhead. It's not hard to push (won't leave a dent in your finger), and the switch has a good cycle rating so it should be durable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread