Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
The last of the Virgin Wood in this house has been Taken !
IMG_20160221_102454546_HDR_zpshx50yt2q.jpg

After nearly a year of looking pretty, and occasional wax job, and a new RM8, this little beauty has finally been introduced to some e-liquid (DIY Apple) and a battery !
And it vapes like it is still Brand New !

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
The last of the Virgin Wood in this house has been Taken !
IMG_20160221_102454546_HDR_zpshx50yt2q.jpg

After nearly a year of looking pretty, and occasional wax job, and a new RM8, this little beauty has finally been introduced to some e-liquid (DIY Apple) and a battery !
What a beauty. I still have one (lacewood) that has never seen liquid or a battery. I'm saving it for a special occasion.....or a vacation. I love these 2015 Woodvils soooo much.....

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
it is brand new!!! lol Glad ya finally baptized that beauty! And congrats on the nuther new one!!

Reactions: PapawBrett

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I've been eyeing the last of the Utiles for a while now. I've held off, because I wanted to see how I like the new P67, once I get it in hand.
Decisions...decisions... I do love my Woodvils, though.

The one pictured has a poly finish and a fresh coat of Howard's. I also have a P67 inbound, but I guess I stared at the webpage @reosmods one too many times...

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I just found this thread, here are the ones I scored, these are my very first REO's :)

These were [HASHTAG]#174[/HASHTAG] Purple heart Maple Burl, and [HASHTAG]#319[/HASHTAG] White Oak Quilted Maple.

KAS

I just want to re-post my woodvil pic's that Photo Bucket removed. Purple Heart Maple Burl & White Oak Quilted maple. :)

And from this post.

I finally picked up my 2 new woodvils, I have not set them up yet, they are beautiful to behold. :)

Bubinga Number 98

Walnut Jatoba Number 300

KAS

Bubinga

And Walnut Jatoba. :)

These are just to beautiful to not have them posted. :D

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Unfortunately most of the pics in this forum are probably lost to the Photobucket fiasco!! Sad to say the least...

Unfortunately that is true, I have been trying to re-post at least some of my collection pics, that I have posted over the years. (I do still have all my stuff) I think a lot of the pics are just gone forever, unless PB backs off on this new policy.:unsure:

KAS

I am now using imgur and it is a good one. :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Unfortunately most of the pics in this forum are probably lost to the Photobucket fiasco!! Sad to say the least...

I've never used any second/third party hosting sites for my pictures, files, etc. You don't have to do business with control freaks like PB when you have your own domains and a massive server at a very secure local location. So it seemed a bit strange at first that some of the pictures I linked to here at Reoville 2-3 years ago are broken images now. I have to add "at first" though as my server hasn't been visited or managed much for a couple of years and maybe those files have corrupted or been lost on the couple of occasions when the server/facility had some minor internal hiccups.

Since you can upload pictures right from your computer here (if they are stored on it and you are willing to do that) you don't really need a hosting site at all. That's personal choice though.

It depends on what it is, but for decades I have preferred to link to my secure servers.

Reactions: kas122461

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I just want to re-post my woodvil pic's that Photo Bucket removed. Purple Heart Maple Burl & White Oak Quilted maple. :)

These are just to beautiful to not have them posted. :D

KAS

:thumbs: Any excuse to post Reo pics is always good enough... ;)

No idea if the old pictures of my four 2015 Mech Woodvil's are broken or not.
White Oak, Jatoba/Ebony, Quilted Maple, Zebra/Birdseye Maple and 4 Nuppin's.
woodx4x4s.jpg

Unfortunately the five P67's have almost entirely retired all the 2015 Woodvil's. And the eight Nuppin's that at one time got it done good enough for restricted DLH's have been replaced by many other atty's that have massive air abilities so do full DLH's way better. I did just bring back into service a black ano SL/LP Mini 2.1 and black Nuppin' though.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I've never used any second/third party hosting sites for my pictures, files, etc. You don't have to do business with control freaks like PB when you have your own domains and a massive server at a very secure local location. So it seemed a bit strange at first that some of the pictures I linked to here at Reoville 2-3 years ago are broken images now. I have to add "at first" though as my server hasn't been visited or managed much for a couple of years and maybe those files have corrupted or been lost on the couple of occasions when the server/facility had some minor internal hiccups.

Since you can upload pictures right from your computer here (if they are stored on it and you are willing to do that) you don't really need a hosting site at all. That's personal choice though.

It depends on what it is, but for decades I have preferred to link to my secure servers.

I have a very limited knowledge. about having your own domain and servers. I am also not very good at resizing my images, I have done it but I like to use the (Free) images hosts, because it is easy. :blush: That is the main reason anyway, if I try to use ECF's image upload a lot of the time it fails for one reason or another. :unsure: It would be nice if somehow all the pictures that PB has taken down could be restored, for that reason I have left my PB account intact. I am not going to hold my breath though, I hope that when PB's scheme to squeeze money from its members fail, that they will just drop it.

KAS

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I have 359 and 360 (both cherry). Must've forgotten to log them way back in 2015 :)

I also have a Red Mallee, purchased from the original owner. I'll try to track down the number.

Here they are!

View attachment 678641
Sooooooooooo great to see you!!! and of course your gorgeous woodvils. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread