MadVapes E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hi Folks, Just wanted to clarify on our e-liquid selection a bit as I've seen some mention that TopVapor was China e-liquid.

TopVapor is made here in North Carolina, the only part of it from China is the nic and the bottles :). Our flavors are from California. We use 300mg VG nic as a base. A typical TopVapor blend is 20-25% flavoring , 20% or less PG and the rest VG. Some flavors are all VG and contain no PG and that will typically be specified in the listing.

We also sell Dekang, SLB and Bauway e-liquids which are usually the tobacco flavors and things like 555 and ry4.. These are typically all PG..

thanks, hoog

Last edited:

Ocelott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
NY, no not NYC
Next week, we've got a huge shipment of flavors that are in transit. Butter pecan, cotton candy, maple cream and others will be back in stock :)

Hopefully those flavors include vanutla and mocha latte :) if so I'll be putting in another order to complement the mod I'm making from my order that should be here tomorrow. :vapor:

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hopefully those flavors include vanutla and mocha latte :) if so I'll be putting in another order to complement the mod I'm making from my order that should be here tomorrow. :vapor:

Yessum, hazelnut, vanilla cream, mocha, strawberry, watermelon, berry cola and more..

Next week is gonna be a HUGE e-liquid stocking week. We also just got in 30,000 bottles and we're really gearing up for not being out of stock on e-liquds anymore and we really appreciate your patience in hanging on while we get our crap together :)

hoog

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
Hi Folks, Just wanted to clarify on our e-liquid selection a bit as I've seen some mention that TopVapor was China e-liquid.

TopVapor is made here in North Carolina, the only part of it from China is the nic and the bottles :). Our flavors are from California. We use 300mg VG nic as a base. A typical TopVapor blend is 20-25% flavoring , 20% or less PG and the rest VG. Some flavors are all VG and contain no PG and that will typically be specified in the listing.

We also sell Dekang, SLB and Bauway e-liquids which are usually the tobacco flavors and things like 555 and ry4.. These are typically all PG..

thanks, hoog

This is a big help thanks for clearing this up... as i was purchasing i swear i thought it said top vapor and a different section as dekang. but my brother said that all their liquids are from china, and that i shouldnt have bought them...

i didnt have the chance to vape anything from china, my brother told me not to being china is a unrestricted country...

I have nothing against china nor do i have any thing bad to say about their juice(being that i never tried), but im just reacting upon the majority of negative feedback...And this is why i love the forum and the people who are determined to give their opinions on whats good and whats not! It makes my job on choosing a lot easier...

Mr.JcP

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Taxsachusetts
LOL that's funny I had a guy from jersey tell me yours were form across the pond and I told him what you just did... Glad you made a post!

The 510PCC kit you added is awesome. You made me sending friends to your site that much easier with it listed.

Love your liquids!

Justin P

P.S. Stock up on banana all the guys at work are switching over to this 1 by 1 and are killing my stock!

Last edited:

LynGBH

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Not here.
I have to say the Bauway Marl is way better than I expected. I turn to it when ever I get the urge for a cig. It's the best tasting tobacco I've tried. Great TH and inexpensive, too! It's Chinese, but it's still awesome!

The Top Vapor Butter Pecan is yummy as well and it's American made!

All that and top notch, speedy service.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
just received my juice.. what do you guys mix as your flavour?? all my juice taste like straight perfume. Not very satisfying..

Hi Brad, no offense, but can you please describe? We get a comment once in a while about a perfumy after taste but with the flavors we use it shouldn't really ever happen, not saying it can't but not usual.. What flavors in particular?

Thanks, hoog

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
Hi Brad, no offense, but can you please describe? We get a comment once in a while about a perfumy after taste but with the flavors we use it shouldn't really ever happen, not saying it can't but not usual.. What flavors in particular?

Thanks, hoog

As soon as my mailbox door opened i was hit with a perfume like scent. I was kinda tripping and thought a bottle broke open, but it was all intact..
apricot is a really strong perfume taste, blueberry, hawaiian delight and very berry are all perfumed tasting but not as bad as the apricot.

Spraying my cologne directly on my tongue would described the taste that im having. also as i exhale its the same thing...

It just sucks knowing your disclaimer you have written on your website! i do like your accessories.And i also would like to be a returning customer, I just wish we could come to a conclusion so we both could be happy!

(threw all juices in the trash and wasted $25)

Aloha

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
Dude, never throw any juice away. Someone less demanding will always take it off your hand, PIF or otherwise.

Mahalo

Pif? sorry dude dont know what that means... I know others would buy them or would want it but its not something i would sell or give to someone... it would just look bad on me...

Im not saying all of this to bring mad vapes down , they have a lot of good products that intend to buy soon... but as for the juice im really not satisfied and wont buy another bottle again...I mean it says "consistently inconsistent"...If you were selling something, wouldnt you want the best for your customers?

The only good thing about this purchase was that i got a 50 cent flashlight for free...

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Pif? sorry dude dont know what that means... I know others would buy them or would want it but its not something i would sell or give to someone... it would just look bad on me...

Im not saying all of this to bring mad vapes down , they have a lot of good products that intend to buy soon... but as for the juice im really not satisfied and wont buy another bottle again...I mean it says "consistently inconsistent"...If you were selling something, wouldnt you want the best for your customers?

The only good thing about this purchase was that i got a 50 cent flashlight for free...

I hear ya. PIF=Pay It Forward. Pay It Forward - E-Cigarette Forum Group of other ECF members that might want to trade, or even get for free(there is a section for that). Like, I have a dead eGo batt, I posted that it was up for grabs if anyone wanted it as a known to be bad batt. And someone did, and I'll be sending it out tommorow to him(he'll reimberse me). It's a cool deal.

Aloha

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
I hear ya. PIF=Pay It Forward. Pay It Forward - E-Cigarette Forum Group of other ECF members that might want to trade, or even get for free(there is a section for that). Like, I have a dead eGo batt, I posted that it was up for grabs if anyone wanted it as a known to be bad batt. And someone did, and I'll be sending it out tommorow to him(he'll reimberse me). It's a cool deal.

Aloha

Wish i knew this but its long gone! thanks for the info...

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Almost none of the many juices that I've purchased from companies that mix their own taste good until they've steeped for at least a week, including those from Madvapes. You really should try waiting a little while before throwing potentially good juice away.

This is true. I sometimes wait for my DIY juices to set before diving in.

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
Almost none of the many juices that I've purchased from companies that mix their own taste good until they've steeped for at least a week, including those from Madvapes. You really should try waiting a little while before throwing potentially good juice away.

I wish there were such instructions on waiting?!? Im not trying to be an ... also. im learning i guess...

Maybe ill order again from this vendor and let it sit like you say.. then ill see if its worth it and if not then ill be out of $25 again plus shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread