Favorite Mod and Tank set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallini82

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Virginia
Hi my name is Tony.
I am new to working the forum with Mom and Pop. This is my first thread. I thought it be nice to see what everyone is vaping with and what there all time favorite set up are. Right now I'm rocking a Play Boy Sub tank on a Cuboid. I would say the Playboy tank is my favorite all time sub tank. My favorite mod set up would have to be snow wolf. I look forward to hearing from ya'll!!!!

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
Favorite mod and tank?

Tank is easy, I LOVE my orchid(after airflow and juice mods) with aftermarket kayfun and silverplay parts, it's extremely customizable.

Mod, I don't really have a favorite, but if I had to pick the "most used" one of the bunch, the "tesla one" unregulated is my go to.
20160104_214713-1.jpg

Orchid with kf4 top fill cap/nut turned into a driptip, and the tesla battery.(gave away the top fill cap)

20151206_004814-1.jpg

Current setup, and how I plan on keeping it. These stay married.

Last edited:
Reactions: tallini82

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My Favorite Set-Up is a Kangxin VF Mini with a Cut Down Wine RTA on top.

The Kangxin fits my hand like a Glove. And the Cut Down Wine RTA is the Best Tank I have ever used for Flavor.

Although the above is a Favorite Set-Up, my Wismec Venti is darn close.

But the Funny thing is the Venti using an eGo ONE CLR .6 Ohm Coil doesn't give me as good as a Hit as the Kangxin/Wine RTA. But the Style Points for a Venti's 30mm Tube Mod/Atty makes me Smile every time I look at it.

tallini82

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Virginia
Favorite mod and tank?

Tank is easy, I LOVE my orchid(after airflow and juice mods) with aftermarket kayfun and silverplay parts, it's extremely customizable.

Mod, I don't really have a favorite, but if I had to pick the "most used" one of the bunch, the "tesla one" unregulated is my go to.
I forgot about the Kayfun That's on my list for sure. I remember the first time I built on it I was in love. Unfortunately my button on my panzer got stuck one night and woke up the next day I found it melted the insulator. I might have to find one again.

Reactions: defdock

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I never heard of the Wismec Venti. Just looked it up looks sweet!!!

It's a Funny Mod. It just Never Caught on with Most People.

Like a Mech in that the Voltage Isn't Regulated. But it has Built in Protection like a Regulated Mod.

It is also Heavy. And Kinda Stumpy. But that is what makes it Cool in a way.

tallini82

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Virginia
Favorite mod and tank?

20160104_214713-1.jpg

Orchid with kf4 top fill cap/nut turned into a driptip, and the tesla battery.(gave away the top fill cap)

20151206_004814-1.jpg

Current setup, and how I plan on keeping it. These stay married.
I like!!!! Pretty cool set up. What ohm coil do you run in your Orchid? My all time fave in my kayfun was twisted 26 at .5ohm. All this talk about it I'm going to have to go out and get another. lol

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
What ohm coil do you run in your Orchid?
I have 2 orchids, both modded for better airflow/juiceflow. The one glued to the tesla is always at .6 with 28g kanthal.
The other one is for playing and is currently at .4 with 26g
irccloudcapture-194897548.jpg

Kayfun bellcap with kayfun 4 chamber on the orchid base.

Last edited:

tallini82

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Virginia
I have 2 orchids, both modded for better airflow/juiceflow. The one glued to the tesla is always at .6 with 28g kanthal.
The other one is for playing and is currently at .4 with 26g
irccloudcapture-194897548.jpg

Kayfun bellcap with kayfun 4 chamber on the orchid base.
I like!!! I haven't seen a bell cap for the kayfun before. Thing looks beast...

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
View attachment 537436 View attachment 537437 View attachment 537438
Had to find a kayfun. I forgot how much I loved this set up. I think the clapton might be a bit much. I'm in vape heaven right now.

I have a ghetto modded kayfun specifically for claptons ;)
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has patience to attempt to trap the leads :)
20160119_212343-1.jpg

I went full potato and kinda ruined the base, it leaks very very very slowly directly out of the center pin. Last night used ptfe tape to see if it fixed it, but now the pin protrudes more and won't allow the base to seat flat on any mod

(This coil is not in use, picture(s) is to show better view of the kayfun base and the pin)
irccloudcapture479552318.jpg

20160110_144148-1.jpg

Last edited:

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
My All Time Favorite Setup (Simplicity)has got to be KFM 2.1ES/Provari Mini 2.5. Flavor, Air Draw, simplicity, Stealth size. The only drawback is the lack of longevity; the Battery doesn't last very long but then again 18350 Batteries are tiny so carrying one in your pocket wouldn't even be noticed.
KFM2.1ES-ProV2.5Mini.jpg

tallini82

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Virginia
My All Time Favorite Setup (Simplicity)has got to be KFM 2.1ES/Provari Mini 2.5. Flavor, Air Draw, simplicity, Stealth size. The only drawback is the lack of longevity; the Battery doesn't last very long but then again 18350 Batteries are tiny so carrying one in your pocket wouldn't even be noticed.
View attachment 537459
I like what I'm seeing here. The Provari is def an awesome mod. My uncle has one, I've never been able to save up enough to get one but defiantly a sweet set up you got subwayaznm.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I like what I'm seeing here. The Provari is def an awesome mod. My uncle has one, I've never been able to save up enough to get one but defiantly a sweet set up you got subwayaznm.
Thanks a bunch. Keep your eyes out for the next Prover Sale on Blems; they were selling the other day for $29.
Thanks again. Enjoy the journey:)

tallini82

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Virginia
Thanks a bunch. Keep your eyes out for the next Prover Sale on Blems; they were selling the other day for $29.
Thanks again. Enjoy the journey:)
Hold on!!! Really im going to have to go check that out. Last time I went looking for one they were priced well over 100 bucks. Thank for the info going to check that out now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread