Reo P 67 prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Well I did it again...p67 No. 3!!!!:D

Did I mention that I LOVE these Reos?!!!

I'm fairly sure that some day Rob will come up with another topnotch style...but I honestly don't know how even he could top these wonders!

I have one solid white, one tumbled and coming soon is that gorgeous green.

...my poor poor other Reos..they aren't gonna get much love anymore:(

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Huzzah! They arrived!

Two strapping young additions to the family, replete with pancake and narda. Meet Loki and Thor...

P-67x2.jpg

Attachments

• P-67x2.jpg
    P-67x2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 44

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Real quick observation. Just noticed the other day that the delrin block that holds the striker plate and positive battery plate....is not delrin but wood. Is there any special maintenance that it needs?

Was thinking about this myself. Is it safe to give the 67 a good bath under hot water?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Huzzah! They arrived!

Two strapping young additions to the family, replete with pancake and narda. Meet Loki and Thor...

View attachment 537843
The halls of valhalla are singing!!

Was thinking about this myself. Is it safe to give the 67 a good bath under hot water?
Even on my grand, I usually remove the delrin, not sure how that would apply to wood. It seems like he said the screw wouldn't strip as easily on this, but don't quote me on that. I forget things I do hear, and remember stuff I never heard! :lol: (I've decided to consider it a gift)

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
If your going to blow it out with compressed air you would be all set but if your going to soak the mod I would remove the insert

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA

Mine is already wood brown color. Was wondering about that as at first I noticed some scuffs on it I thought from closing the door and then I used some rubbing alcohol after some leakage from the atty and I was like crap.. the black all came off!

Was thinking it was a resin?

So now whst to do? Paint it black agaim with black paint? Nail polish?

2016-03-09 09.27.44.jpg

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Mine is already wood brown color. Was wondering about that as at first I noticed some scuffs on it I thought from closing the door and then I used some rubbing alcohol after some leakage from the atty and I was like crap.. the black all came off!

Was thinking it was a resin?

So now whst to do? Paint it black agaim with black paint? Nail polish?

View attachment 537876

Black Sharpie marker?

J_B_86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
QLD, Australia
A perfect atty for a perfect mod. I also got my P67, just waiting in anticipation for my Snapdragon atty.

Yep my favourite atty, love how it looks on the P67. The snapdragon is great too, I sold mine because I prefer the smaller profile of the O-16 but it was certainly an amazing flavour atty.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Black Sharpie marker?

Just did that for now. Black paint would be best or nail polish since the rubbing alcohol should remove it.. only nail polish remover.

So just need to know if the is wood or not? Are we supposed to oil it? Hope not.

resqx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
Philadelphia

roedtogsvart

Nov 9, 2010
USA
So can we get any words on how the new mod performs? I love my grands & mini but I'm wondering how the p67 is with voltage drop, spring sag, maintenance.. etc. It's the same "indestructible" and adjustable 510 connector right? How does it handle low resistance builds (like under 0.15 for example)? Is it much heavier than the grand/grand SL/LP? What advantages does the new contact mechanism bring? How much arcing, and if so, where? It looks quite a bit different from the old contact setup.

Don't get me wrong, I love reading people's excitement when they get theirs and seeing all the great pictures. I'd just love to hear something about how it performs and why it's different than a grand. Sorry if some information was already posted, I read quite a lot of pages but this thread is a beast.

Usually I would wait until someone has reviewed the mod to make a purchase choice (looking at you, super x) but it seems like these are going to sell out fast and Rob is gonna take a break after they do (good for him!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread