Reo Lounge Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Kay,

i assume your new avi is a pic of you, but it looks EXACTLY like a pic of a GF i had back in the day.

that relationship ended about as bad as any could, without bodily harm involved...

The last sentence causes me to think that it very well coulda been me:(

:D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Laying on the couch listening to gentle rain
this is what I'm doin too, cept now and then there are thunder rumblies too. Since you said ripen, did they bear fruit this year finally?? Never had passion fruit, but love most tropical fruit.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
this is what I'm doin too, cept now and then there are thunder rumblies too. Since you said ripen, did they bear fruit this year finally?? Never had passion fruit, but love most tropical fruit.

there is a few, possums keep getting them

our possums are protected, can't even move them more than 50 meters, and not across any roads so they don't try to cross to get home

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
yeah so it would be the same.......cept this is in the Reo forum, not the lounge area of ECF
especially since they changed the format I can't be bothered to muddle around in the rest of the forum I don't have to patience to figure out the insanity

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
You'll no longer offer the benefit of your vast experience and problem solving to new Reo owners?

T
Not that I have much to offer but I'm not about to venture out there and try to navigate the rest of the site to try and find anything.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread