REO Technical Issues/Shop Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
Since I got the new P67 I pulled out my tackle box full of stuff and decided to give the old RM4's another go around. I used a Dremel and cut a channel in the center post for better flow and BAM, they are my new go to atty again.

I put them up due to dry hits and leakage but with the massive cut they fill and drain quickly and have not leaked through those airholes yet.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Since I got the new P67 I pulled out my tackle box full of stuff and decided to give the old RM4's another go around. I used a Dremel and cut a channel in the center post for better flow and BAM, they are my new go to atty again.

I put them up due to dry hits and leakage but with the massive cut they fill and drain quickly and have not leaked through those airholes yet.

HRH uses my old Atomics that were modified to BF the same way, a Dremel channel up one side of the centre pin.

I've always rated those atties for their outright versatility although i use other things now.

T

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Are the old stickys going to be keep here?
Yes, in the thread that Rob did saying he'd be closing the forum soon, we asked, and classwife said that the Reo forum will be archived, so the information will still be accessible!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Thank you Debadoo!! I know this will be about technical stuff, which I'm sure I'll be in need of or possibly be able to lend a hand. One of the things I value most is all of the education available to us from one another.

We Reonauts are gonna survive this change....together. Let's keep reminding other Reonauts about the Lounge and this option.

Yippity Skippity!....now back to regularily scheduled technical talk.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I bought an assortment from FatDaddyVapes.
thanks I'll check it out

ETA those say M2, M2.5 and M3 I need #4-40 x 1/8" 18-8 dunno if that's one of those or not. I can get 100 at bolt depot, for 4.74 but the shipping is 5.65 and I'll have to put some money in my acct to do that. Lesser amts are nearly the same as 100. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread