Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
As most of y'all know, Rob has posted a thread that he's closing the Reo forum as of the 20th of this month, but will still be building mods and doing repairs etc. Reosmods isn't going away, just the forum. In case anyone hasn't see it (which is unlikely)
Closing the forum soon

However, many of can't bear to lose touch and not talk to each other every day, so our own wonderful Sterno has started a new Reo lounge in the lounge area of ECF!! Hope y'all will all come join us there!! Let's get the Reo lounge back to what it was a couple years ago!

The Reonauts new lounge

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Ok, it kinda looks like the old lounge. Scott has some chips on the table. No beer in the frig but that's easily remedied. The only thing missing is Reonauts. Now Scott set this thing up and I bow to his efforts in doing so. Very cool thing to do. But this thread will not last long without .........viewer support, if you know what I mean. There has been a wealth of REO supporters that have come aboard to say good-bye since the notice went out--far more than typically show up in a week's time in the old lounge.That's understandable. Robert has been a rock and deserves all the accolades and more. It's difficult to even define the effect he's had on our lives. He set out to build an improved mod but I think it somehow turned into something more. There is a kinship here that most of us have come to feel and don't want to come to an end. Maybe I'm being over zealous but that's the way I see it.
So my point: We can each chip in a little piece of our day to keep the new REO thread alive and useful. Seems to me like it'd be worth the effort. I used to pride myself on being a guy that "kept the conversation lively". Well, it kinda slipped away from me after awhile. We have to start over again now. I'm game for it if you folks are.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
So my point: We can each chip in a little piece of our day to keep the new REO thread alive and useful. Seems to me like it'd be worth the effort. I used to pride myself on being a guy that "kept the conversation lively". Well, it kinda slipped away from me after awhile. We have to start over again now. I'm game for it if you folks are.
Agree wholeheartedly!! Really hope we can revive it again!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hopefully it won't be just you and I , Deb. I don't think we can do it on our own.:)
Nawwwwwww we've had several posting on the one in the Reo forum for awhile and others popping in from time to time, and I'm sure this will bring quite a few more. I think a lot of us are sorta shell shocked, and that tends to make folks flock together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread