Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't see it listed on their website.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
For a Single Horizontal Coil are you placing the Coil close to the exterior of the body?

Are you also lining up the air hole in front of and to the center of the Coil.

One is coming and I have never used one before so any response for a Single Coil MTL type of person would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
For a Single Horizontal Coil are you placing the Coil close to the exterior of the body?

Are you also lining up the air hole in front of and to the center of the Coil.

One is coming and I have never used one before so any response for a Single Coil MTL type of person would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I hope you like yours as much as I am. I run a single horizontal coil and do place it near the exterior. Just want to make sure it's not too far and you get a short. Do check it before firing with an ohms meter. Even after putting the cap on. I find that I don't have to get it out even as far as I do with my RM2's.

As far as the holes. With this little device you get lots of choices in air hole sizes. I actually run mine on the largest. I even found that although I am only running a single coil, I keep both in the wide open position, with no loss of flavor! Since you are a MTL person, you may want to try using one hole (3 different sizes) and keep the back hole (on the cap away from your coil) closed. And yes, I line up the hole right next to the coil (if you look in the hole you can see the coil). Hope this makes sense. Once you play with it, more will make sense as well.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yeah, I'm wanting to get another as they are sold out at VC. (Not sure where else they might have them....will search tomorrow). I just posted in the WTB section though. Dan, I don't know if the 510 is adjustable. Am on my way to bed but didn't want to ignore you. Hopefully it will be answered here before the forum closes or perhaps in the technical section where I saw your querie. If you don't get an answer, I'll take the one off my mod and check it out.

P.s. It's kind of fun playing with the difference size hole options. I'm surprised that I haven't lost any flavor by running both holes wide open (I'm a single coiler 1.2). Then again, I'm liking more of a DLH these days.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
Took me a while experimenting but I really like vaping with both small holes open, a very satisfying vape, nice vapor production. I can't comment on flavor because I vape inflavored. I suggest a contest, how many times can one use the word vape in a sentence, LOL.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Yeah, I'm wanting to get another as they are sold out at VC. (Not sure where else they might have them....will search tomorrow). I just posted in the WTB section though. Dan, I don't know if the 510 is adjustable. Am on my way to bed but didn't want to ignore you. Hopefully it will be answered here before the forum closes or perhaps in the technical section where I saw your querie. If you don't get an answer, I'll take the one off my mod and check it out.

P.s. It's kind of fun playing with the difference size hole options. I'm surprised that I haven't lost any flavor by running both holes wide open (I'm a single coiler 1.2). Then again, I'm liking more of a DLH these days.

This is where I bought mine at. :)

Origen Little 16 BF

KAS

Reactions: DJLEC

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
The O-16's were a game changer of sorts when they first came out. For a time some of my O-16/Reo Mini 1.0 combo mods for a compact shirt pocket carry was my go too's for the wee hours of the night errands (except the Solid Brass and Solid Brass Patina Mini 1.0's that were excluded as the heaviest Reos ever made). The Mini 1.0's remained my favorite Reos for running the O-16's, but they also saw some use on P67's before I switched from small chamber atty's to big coil big chamber atty's with super low builds. Either combo was a win/win though despite the O-16 being a restricted draw for my direct lung hits. None are used much now days though with the five P67's doing most of my vaping 24/7 (including for shirt pocket carry).

minios.jpg

32.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread