KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
8702d9cef1bf06f689a9eb44804b1f49.jpg

Thanks for a great mod, Rob.
These P67s keep looking better & better.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Just bought one and first time I didn't research anything before buying and I don't know much about the P67 at all (it's a REO so not concerned in the slightest and knew to get one before they were gone)

What size is it? Grand size or mini size? I didn't check to see if there was a choice. I just saw the color I wanted and pressed buy now LOL. What size batts? And do other doors fit it? Sorry, I know this has probably been discussed a gazillion times

ETA..Ok...unless new ones were added, just read first post :facepalm: from Rob, Grand doors will fit so I take it these are all Grand sizes and 18650 batts. So excited!

Is everyone still using button tops AWs on their grands? Or any other batts doing better?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Is everyone still using button tops AWs on their grands? Or any other batts doing better?
it's made pretty much exactly like the 2015 woodvils, cept it's metal. Jup 18650's, side fire button and doors are interchangeable.

Batts, I know a lot of folks are loving the brown lg hg2's in the woodvils so those should work great in these too. But aw's would be fine as well

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
it's made pretty much exactly like the 2015 woodvils, cept it's metal. Jup 18650's, side fire button and doors are interchangeable.

Batts, I know a lot of folks are loving the brown lg hg2's in the woodvils so those should work great in these too. But aw's would be fine as well

Thanks! :thumb:

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Hi @Eric Parlin
Thanks again for stepping up and keeping this ball rollin. I've got an OG P67 with the wood insert I will be sending into you here in a couple weeks. Is there any way to get a different material than the peek upgrade? Back in the day, Robert was talking about using ultem and I did see one, but just one and that was long ago. Is that a possibility now? Also- would an ultem door be a possibility? Ultem button cover? See where I am going with this?o_O

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi @Eric Parlin
Thanks again for stepping up and keeping this ball rollin. I've got an OG P67 with the wood insert I will be sending into you here in a couple weeks. Is there any way to get a different material than the peek upgrade? Back in the day, Robert was talking about using ultem and I did see one, but just one and that was long ago. Is that a possibility now? Also- would an ultem door be a possibility? Ultem button cover? See where I am going with this?o_O

Are you trying to make the "Ultem-ate" P67?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread