Closing the forum [no longer applicable]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
It's truly sad to see this forum close, but I understand your reasons, and wish you best moving forward. It's gonna be odd, since this is the only forum that I really keep up with these days. Regardless, I just wanted to say thank you, for both your hard work, stellar customer service, and (of course) your killer mods.

All the best.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'm crying like a big baby right now! Tears of sadness at seeing this closing but also tears of joy for Rob who is finally going to kick up his heels and have some fun! We love you Rob!
((((((((((Chili)))))))))))))

egrets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
I'm crying like a big baby right now! Tears of sadness at seeing this closing but also tears of joy for Rob who is finally going to kick up his heels and have some fun! We love you Rob!

I feel like crying myself knowing the entire subforum is closing down... :(

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
So I'm confused as usual! Does this mean that all these threads will still be visable for people to read but just not post further threads?
jup that's what it means. The archives are at the bottom of the first page on ECF but I"m thinking if you watch the forum, that link might still take you right to it once it's moved to the archives

ElConquistador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
Oklahoma
I guess we're still running. I wanted to thank everyone, and especially Rob, for all the advice, help, and enabling I've received reading here over that last 2 1/2 years. Like many, this has become pretty much the only place I read at ECF. I love my REO's!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
and why not??? ;)
Well, no internet here yet and I'm ham fisted. These iPhones are not big enough for sausage fingers. Me eyes cross trying to see just WTH I'm trying to type. And then there's these NEGATIVE WAVES that are always hitting me on most of the forums these days...lol
7595b906a311af46e97096438d2f3604.jpg

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Just in case no one else has tried....

The suburbs of Reoville.

Everyone is welcome. Or maybe we can try Google Hangouts (too confusing for me).
This is sad. Jack, Gil, Scott, Darrel, Rob, Karen, Jan, etc... they were the people who guided me into vaping successfully with a Reos Mod. But, Rob has done for all of us, who were once addicted to Tobacco, a great service by providing us with these wonderful vaping mods.
If it time to step back, then do so. Thank you, Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread