• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Biggest pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
Redd suggested posts that will help us get to know 1 another and it's always great to know what sets ppl off.

I'm a very ethical person, I can't stand liars, thieves, and have a special loathing for people abusive to women or kids.

I find people who don't listen irritating and it really puts me on edge.
I also don't like being told what to do, I'm not a slave and a little politeness goes a long way.

well yeah that makes me a jerk...lol

what are your pet peeves?

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
People being impolite....is it really that hard to excuse yourself when you burp????

I'm also going to add...bad customer service to the list. It agitates me that the customer is always right has moved to who gives a crap...as long as they keep paying the bill.

Redd suggested posts that will help us get to know 1 another and it's always great to know what sets ppl off.

I'm a very ethical person, I can't stand liars, thieves, and have a special loathing for people abusive to women or kids.

I find people who don't listen irritating and it really puts me on edge.
I also don't like being told what to do, I'm not a slave and a little politeness goes a long way.

well yeah that makes me a jerk...lol

what are your pet peeves?

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
Being that I work in the mobility industry, it gets me in the heart every time I see someone parked in a handicap space who shouldn't be. And in addition to that, persons in sporty little cars with the tag, but they take up the stripped space indicated for the deployment of a ramp or lift.

I've talked to many of my customers who park far to the other end of the lot just to attempt to ensure there will be room to deploy the lift or ramp when they get back to their vans. Sad...

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
When turning onto a highway, driving directly to the far lane. Not safe, illegal in many places, and 90% of drivers do it. So much so, you'd almost think they thought it was the right way to do it. (You're supposed to enter the NEAR lane)

Tailgaters. Dangerous, irritating, and pointless. I am NOT a pokey driver, my right foot is composed of black hole material. But, I can't go faster than the car in front of me, .....$$. And, even if I WAS driving too slow, what exactly does threatening me accomplish? (besides getting me to slow down)

Pseudo-courtesy drivers. In slow moving traffic, stopping and encouraging someone on the side to pull out, crossing lanes ... even though they can NOT see what might be coming down the pipe in the fast lane. Dangerous, fake courtesy ... particularly when there's NO traffic directly behind them (happens all the time). Just pull up so the person can SEE and get out safely.

Weaving through traffic. Who knows how many accidents happen every day due to this stupidity. It ain't no video game kiddies, there's no re-do, no reset.

Well, I'd better leave this at just my driving pet peeves, LOL. Don't want to seem too .....y. I'm a safe driver. Dangerous drivers irk me. Maybe I should've just left it at that, huh?

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
I believe that, given a couple of months, this thread can easily exceed the post count of http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/outside/65725-response-threads.html
yeah, i don't see that happening even though i've personally given up on that thread myself, i don't see that getting matched by many threads any time soon - perhaps 1 of the games if ppl step up on those but even that's not so likely.

and i gotta ask, whiskey, aren't u happily married or something and basically NOT single/looking? :p:laugh: :lol:

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
There must be a quality to my voice which is to blame. It would appear that whenever I begin to speak, it triggers a powerful, irresistible impulse for any woman in my presence to immediately vocalize something, anything, no matter how trivial. A good 40% of the time this involuntary speaking takes the form of finishing my sentence (quite frequently incorrectly), which is irritating even when their assumption IS correct. The other 60% or so seems, to the best I can determine, random brain farts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread