Eastmall is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technobob

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
St Catharines, Ontario
Looks good much better then the old site well worth the wait great work well done.

I do see one small problem you need to add a space between the price and buy button. Using the color orange for the price on a black background and having the yellow buy button so close it's a little hard to see. It's not as much of a problem when 4 digits are used having only a single digit it's harder to see.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Looks good much better then the old site well worth the wait great work well done.

I do see one small problem you need to add a space between the price and buy button. Using the color orange for the price on a black background and having the yellow buy button so close it's a little hard to see. It's not as much of a problem when 4 digits are used having only a single digit it's harder to see.

thank you

thank you
and we will look at that --

thank you

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
I just placed a mock order, and a very small one at that in contrast to my other orders, and the shipping comes out to $101?!?!?

Is there going to be any cap or discount on shipping for large orders? Because if not, IMO EM just shot themselves in the foot for new/repeat business. I won't be placing $1000 dollar orders just to turn around and have to pay $100-200 dollars in shipping.....

gavin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2009
Joburg, South Africa
I can't seem to register.

Won't accept my postal code. Just says error even when its right.

Anyone else having problems registering?

Yes, it wouldn't accept my email address, told me it already existed, so I went to forgot password, it sent me a new password, now it says error: no match for email address and or password?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread