Geek Vape Avocado 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I use the first avocado everyday. My only negative was how often I an refilling, refilling, refilling, refilling, refilling it. Did I mention I have to refill the Avocado a lot? I will get this new Avocado 24 the instant I know who has it for sale.
LOL

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
There's a new Avocado

Dammit GeekVape, stop releasing a new tank every 2 months and make us feel like our original purchases are obsolete.

Yeah. No kiddin... Just bring out your best first. It's like the goblin mini v2.. Next they will have that with a two post deck.

Reactions: KayP

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
DSC_0037.JPG I decided to show a couple c-frame mods I like with the Advocado's.

Last edited:

Frocket

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
north Carolina
I had to put one of these on pre-order, even though I hate pre-orders.

Looks like it'll be very nice. Though Riptrippers is always rather animated, he was so excited about this one it seemed he was about to pee in his pants and light his beard on fire.

Now just gotta make do with my Avocado 22 and Griffin until this one comes in.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I had to put one of these on pre-order, even though I hate pre-orders.

Looks like it'll be very nice. Though Riptrippers is always rather animated, he was so excited about this one it seemed he was about to pee in his pants and light his beard on fire.

Now just gotta make do with my Avocado 22 and Griffin until this one comes in.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
I love my Griff and Avo. I don't want to cheat on them ;)

Reactions: davevape55

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
I just ordered a couple of the authentic wotofu serpent mini's from fastech. The reviews I watched spoke highly of this tank also. Definitely will be ordering the advocado's 24 also. Along with the siegeli moonshot. Hopefully nothing else with come out this week. But you just know something will. Lol

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I just ordered a couple of the authentic wotofu serpent mini's from fastech. The reviews I watched spoke highly of this tank also. Definitely will be ordering the advocado's 24 also. Along with the siegeli moonshot. Hopefully nothing else with come out this week. But you just know something will. Lol
Did you see the review video of the Moonshot where the guy cut the heck out of his finger on the edge of the atty?
Something to watch out for.....edges are sharp on it.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Did you see the review video of the Moonshot where the guy cut the heck out of his finger on the edge of the atty?
It may have been the threading he cut his fingers on.. The things we do for a good vape.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Not sure of the moonshot yet. I have 3 on my plate to get so I will check reviews of that tank. Pre-ordered 2 serpent mini's from fastech for $21.00 ea. great price for authentics so couldn't pass it up. Also wanting the Advocado 24.Have 4ea. 22millimeter vocado's which are great. And the siegeli RD/RTA which is $50.00ea.and I hear is awesome however a 2millileter tank. But still want it for comparison. Thanks for your advice and I will check the moonshot out.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Not sure of the moonshot yet. I have 3 on my plate to get so I will check reviews of that tank. Pre-ordered 2 serpent mini's from fastech for $21.00 ea. great price for authentics so couldn't pass it up. Also wanting the Advocado 24.Have 4ea. 22millimeter vocado's which are great. And the siegeli RD/RTA which is $50.00ea.and I hear is awesome however a 2millileter tank. But still want it for comparison. Thanks for your advice and I will check the moonshot out.
I wanted the Moonshot when I first saw it, because it is pretty sexy lookin...but, after watching reviews I have changed my mind.....the design of how the build deck "floats" means you can't dry burn your coils, which means no contact coils. So no thanks :p
Having the build deck come out the way it does is great....but the 510 should be a part of that deck, like on the Boreas, not a separate peice.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
I wanted the Moonshot when I first saw it, because it is pretty sexy lookin...but, after watching reviews I have changed my mind.....the design of how the build deck "floats" means you can't dry burn your coils, which means no contact coils. So no thanks :p
Having the build deck come out the way it does is great....but the 510 should be a part of that deck, like on the Boreas, not a separate peice.
Yep. I like to dry burn my coils also. I'll still check on it but interested in the s.mini especially the price if it's great. I've been looking for an awesome single coil rta for some time,and am hoping this is it. A single clapton along with the large juice channels and air flow may be the ticket. Not sure but sounds good.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Yep. I like to dry burn my coils also. I'll still check on it but interested in the s.mini especially the price if it's great. I've been looking for an awesome single coil rta for some time,and am hoping this is it. A single clapton along with the large juice channels and air flow may be the ticket. Not sure but sounds good.
The two tanks I am most excited about right now are this Avocado 24, and the Theorem...I have always liked Geny style tanks, but never cared for their post designs, and most never seemed to wick fast enough for a good flavor build.....these two tanks cure those issues :p

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
The Avocado 22mm works great with single coil. Lovely flavour and vapour.

I also have the regular Serpent and a Bellus which I bought for single coil builds. Unfortunately I haven't had a great time with them as I've loaded them with 12mg nic juices which I thought were going bad. Thus far I'm getting next to no flavour, but the tanks are wicking just fine and producing nice clouds. In a few days I'll try out a better juice in them to confirm it's the juice that's bad and not the tanks themselves. That's what I'm hoping anyways.

I guess I should throw out these juices, but they did cost me money =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread