Smilin - Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiegirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Florida, USA
I've just spent the last hour or so reading about the VK. Sounds great!

So yes, please replace my two ultimate viper kits with 2 ultimate vapor king kits.

But I need to know what colors the batteries come in. If they are still black or silver, please send one kit in each color. If there are other choices, please tell me.

If you have carts and liquid in medium marlboro, that would be great. RY4 is also great if you have that liquid. Or something that tastes close to real cigs.

When will you send them? Do you still have my address?

Thank you so much for making this right for me! Keep up this kind of service and you have another customer for life.

Warm regards,

Val

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
I've just spent the last hour or so reading about the VK. Sounds great!

So yes, please replace my two ultimate viper kits with 2 ultimate vapor king kits.

But I need to know what colors the batteries come in. If they are still black or silver, please send one kit in each color. If there are other choices, please tell me.

If you have carts and liquid in medium marlboro, that would be great. RY4 is also great if you have that liquid. Or something that tastes close to real cigs.

When will you send them? Do you still have my address?

Thank you so much for making this right for me! Keep up this kind of service and you have another customer for life.

Warm regards,

Val

Hi VG you MAY want to consider, to PM him as well, that is how I was able to communicate very quickly not to say he will not see this post or your order, its just a good way to protect yourself
just a thought

pwholmes

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN, US
If you click on Smilin's profile (go to one of his posts and click on his user name, then choose public profile, then go to the contact info tab), you can Skype him and text him back and forth. If he's on his computer he'll text you right back, but if not you can send a text message to him and as soon as he sees it he'll respond. I believe he's always got Skype open when he's on the computer. I texted him through ?Skype last night and he was back to me in about 10 seconds.

Paul

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Steve, Did you get a chance to send out to me another wall & USB Charger for the Vapor King?
TIA,
Barbara
I PMed you my info several days ago.

Steve you told me to remind you when you get back about freebies for the mixup with my order.

Can you send me an extra USB & AC charger for my Vapor King that would make me smile :D

Wanted to give you time to get well and back up to speed with orders.

Will send this to the email address per your request for best way to contact you.

Getting ready to take my wife to Hawaii HEHE in a few weeks for our anniversary and want a backup for my V/K on the trip so no hurry I know you will take care of all our customer needs.

Thanks Bro ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread