FDA Sen Johnson (R-Wis) demands answers from FDA RE deeming

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) is a terrific guy and senator, IMO.

When he was elected, he sold all his liquid assets just so there would be no question about conflicts of interest. Senate rules did not require him to do so. His record while in the Senate has been solidly conservative.

Unfortunately, he represents a very purple state and is in a really tough reelection battle. His opponent is the guy who used to hold the seat, former Sen. Russ Feingold (D), whom he barely defeated in 2010 with 52% of the vote.

Even though I'm not resident in Wisconsin, I plan on donating heavily to his reelection campaign. I hope other people here join me. He needs all the help he can get.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
25934e78efb9480d585305fbb2a8c482.jpg

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
wiki:

The committee serves as the Senate's chief investigative and oversight committee. The chair of the committee is the only committee chair in the Senate with the power to issue subpoenas without a committee vote, though in practice, such unilateral subpoenas have rarely been issued in recent years.

Hope that changes :- )

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
wiki:

The committee serves as the Senate's chief investigative and oversight committee. The chair of the committee is the only committee chair in the Senate with the power to issue subpoenas without a committee vote, though in practice, such unilateral subpoenas have rarely been issued in recent years.

Hope that changes :- )

I hope so too. But even if it doesn't, leave no stone unturned. Explore every possible and impossible avenue. I'm going to write, email, phone, and plead--before it's too late.

What other choice do we have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread