Negative Feedback for PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youthful313

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI
youthful, this is all the same fellow, he promised a couple of people pifs but none was received.

I thought they could be banned from PIF for doing that. What a dbag. Who comes onto to a site to rip someone off for stuff ppl would of gave him if he just would've asked. Oh well karma will catch up to him eventually.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I thought they could be banned from PIF for doing that. What a dbag. Who comes onto to a site to rip someone off for stuff ppl would of gave him if he just would've asked. Oh well karma will catch up to him eventually.

Sadly there are many people in the world that will do that and worse. Given the type of community we have built here with such generous and caring people, we are bound to run into a bad one now and then. TBH, I'm surprised we haven't had it happen more than we have. Thankful yes, surprised, definitely.

Youthful313

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI
Sadly there are many people in the world that will do that and worse. Given the type of community we have built here with such generous and caring people, we are bound to run into a bad one now and then. TBH, I'm surprised we haven't had it happen more than we have. Thankful yes, surprised, definitely.

It's just makes me sad, but I know what you mean Jules. I just don't understand those type of ppl. I'm just happy I was raised by a good family that instilled principals, class, and honor. I kinda feel bad for those ppl really. Bad karma sucks when it comes back on you.

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
It's just makes me sad, but I know what you mean Jules. I just don't understand those type of ppl. I'm just happy I was raised by a good family that instilled principals, class, and honor. I kinda feel bad for those ppl really. Bad karma sucks when it comes back on you.

You have to look at the big picture...

Negative thread= 7 pages, a lot of which was joking around the first few pages.

Positive thread = 75 pages

Definitely more good people out there than we realize. And not a bad good to bad ratio. PIF has taught me there is still hope for the human race.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
You have to look at the big picture...

Negative thread= 7 pages, a lot of which was joking around the first few pages.

Positive thread = 75 pages

Definitely more good people out there than we realize. And not a bad good to bad ratio. PIF has taught me there is still hope for the human race.

Amen to that sister :D

gemini2281

*DNC*

To those who took one of my PIFs within the past few days, I just wanted to let you know that I am running a few days behind on getting them shipped. My ex let me daughter stay with me a few days longer than expected so I haven't had the chance to get to the shipping place. I'm taking her home tomorrow so I will do my best to get them out when we are on our way out of town. I will throw a couple extras in with each to make up for it.

Justin25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
North Carolina
I also took a pif for 2 510 batteries, an atty, and a charger from GEMINI 2 weeks ago. He told me on the 4th that he would send me a tracking number the following day. I sent him a pm on the 7th to find out what was going on and he logged on again on the 9th but did not reply. i also hope that nothing is wrong with him, but im also bummed because im a newbie and could have really used those parts.

blkeyedszn

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2010
USA
I am adding myself to this list because I have promised things to some people and I am SO late in getting them out. I've been in contact with all of you, so you all know my work life has been crazy at the moment. However, I felt the need to publicly shame myself because I feel so bad about not getting these things out sooner than I have! So to all of you waiting on me, I am so sorry.

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I am adding myself to this list because I have promised things to some people and I am SO late in getting them out. I've been in contact with all of you, so you all know my work life has been crazy at the moment. However, I felt the need to publicly shame myself because I feel so bad about not getting these things out sooner than I have! So to all of you waiting on me, I am so sorry.

hehe, you sound like me,lol I used to do the same thing but I think people have gotten used to the idea that I only send stuff out 2-3 times a week now. Once the scale gets here that will change though. Don't be so hard on yourself. Life has this thing about getting in the way,lol

VD93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
DFW Texas
Well everyone, I really hate to have to do this...:(

User: Latham

I accepted a PIF from this user on 8-11-2010. He responded to my initial PM saying that he would have it in the mail within two days. I gave it plenty of extra time before contacting him again about it, which I did on 8-21-10. He responded saying that he wasn't able to get it in the mail on time due to his daughter's illness, but that it was in the mail at that time and should arrive in a day or two. I have still not received the package from him now, a full 14 days from the date I accepted the offer.

It's not so much the fact that I really needed the items, as I accepted it along with several other add-ons. His offer didn't really contain much that I needed. It is the principle of the matter. I just felt that everyone should know that he hasn't done as he was expected to.

VD93

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread