Status
Not open for further replies.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
fpgm.jpg

As I promised to share my FivePawns Grandmaster clone. Here is my two versions of grandmaster clone + diketone free for you guys. To me, both are %100 exact taste but I do prefer version 1. :)

➤ Important Notes:
- 24 hours air steep required to eliminate chemical smell and taste from banana cream.! Make the formula, put it somewhere 24 hours cap off, close the cap after 24 hours shake it and leave it for 20 days steep.

➤ Version 1: (Contains Acetoin, Acetyl propionyl)
  • Banana Cream (TPA) %3.5
  • Peanut Butter (TPA) %10
  • Peanut Butter (FLV) %1
  • Caramel Original (TPA) %3.5
  • Hazelnut (TPA) %0.5
  • Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) %1
  • Vanilla Classic (FA) %2
  • Cream (FLV) %1
  • Super Sweet (CAP) %0.1 (1 drop with its bottle for 30ml, 3 drops for 100ml)
➤ Version 2: (Contains Acetoin, Acetyl propionyl)
  • Banana Cream (TPA) %4
  • Peanut Butter (TPA) %8
  • Peanut Butter (FLV) %1
  • Caramel Original (TPA) %3.7
  • Hazelnut (TPA) %0.6
  • Vanilla Swirl (TPA) %1.5
  • Ethyl Maltol %0.3
Diketone Free: (It will taste a bit different from the original GM.)
  • DX Banana Cream (TPA) %4
  • DX Peanut Butter (TPA) %14
  • DX Caramel Original (TPA) %3.7
  • DX Hazelnut (TPA) %0.6
  • Vanilla Swirl (TPA) %1.5
  • Fresh Cream (FA) %2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mix Ratio: %50 PG/VG
Steep Time: Peanut butter from perfumers is a very weak flavor. It needs at least 15 days steep to popout but the best taste will come out after 30 days of steeping time for all above recipes. Make the formula, leave it 24 hours cap off, shake it close the cap, forget it 20 days. Do not expect any peanut butter taste before 15 days.

Why Peanut butter from FLV ?
It is because TPA peanut butter is so weak, flv PB is a complementary to give that nice smooth peanut butter you get in the original GM. However, you can remove it then use %15 peanut butter TPA and 30 days steep which makes too much flavorings and no room for other flavors.

I dont have capella super sweet ?
Use your favorite sweetener at %1 or your desired ratio. If you are going to make this formula at high VG then there is no need to use any sweetener.

➤ Next is Fivepawns Castle Long clone with madagascar vanilla extraction process :) I will share it soon. I'm also working on Bobas Bounty the old dead one which is impossible to clone it as it is a natural flavor but at least I'm working on almost a close taste. :) + one hit wonder - Muffin Man ready.

Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
Is there anything i could substitute the fresh cream with? I have CAP sweet cream, TPA cotton candy, TPA marshmallow and a few others...

And which manufacturer is FLV?

Thank you very much for sharing your recipe!

TPA mars, cotton candy, sweet cream these are all flavor killers and they easily mute other flavors. Cotton candy is ethyl maltol, using it more than %1 can cause easy vapers tongue when you vape it too much, you wont be able to taste any other liquid for about 4-5 hours maybe a day.

In fact, they do not mute all flavors. A lot of flavors have already ethyl maltol in it from its formula and when you add extra ethyl maltol over %0.8 like %1 it mutes that flavor as it makes so much ethyl maltol in the formula which lets people to think maltol mutes flavors :). So before making a new formula check flavor MSDS of that flavor. In this case, the best option is to use TPA marshmallow since some flavors have already maltol in this formula such as peanut butter Perfumer's Apprentice

Using TPA mars at %1.5 will make the same effect as fa fresh cream on this recipe, however may add some sweetness and a bit candy like taste, therefore you should omit sweetener. Increase Peanut Butter to %15 and steep it at least 20 days.

As a result, ethyl maltol or cotton candy and ethyl vanillin are an amazing ingredients that makes you feel those premium liquids as premium with its mouthfull effect and bold steam with smooth inhale, its a matter of how much using it with what flavor and checking if the flavor is already contain maltol or not if not use that much, if it has use that much trials will let you to produce a premium liquid. To me, premium means the liquid is bottled in a lab with a machine lol. As long as you keep your formulas the same and the same measurement, you will always have the same consistency.

FLV is Flavorah. Cream from FLV gives a bold and thick steam with mouthfull at %1 and does not mute flavors, way better than fa fresh cream as it is ethyl alchol based super strong however it contains a bit AP since you are interested to diketone free recipe, just wanted to let you know.

Last edited:

FrankRice

Nov 30, 2015
@react, this recipe is superb. The last bottle of Grandmaster I bought was 4 months aged, so I can't say how close this is to a 1 month old bottle, but your recipe is head and shoulders above the rest. I should know because I've tried a lot of them!

There's a reddit recipe that was almost 30 percent flavoring. It was quite overpowering, unpleasant and then ultimately muted. Just the thought of vaping 30 percent is off-putting enough. There's also another one that comes up regularly when you google it, and it's so far off the mark.

Your recipe has just been a pleasure to vape! Thank you for your efforts and willingness to share!

McGyver OC

Jun 25, 2016
@react, this recipe is superb. The last bottle of Grandmaster I bought was 4 months aged, so I can't say how close this is to a 1 month old bottle, but your recipe is head and shoulders above the rest. I should know because I've tried a lot of them!

There's a reddit recipe that was almost 30 percent flavoring. It was quite overpowering, unpleasant and then ultimately muted. Just the thought of vaping 30 percent is off-putting enough. There's also another one that comes up regularly when you google it, and it's so far off the mark.

Your recipe has just been a pleasure to vape! Thank you for your efforts and willingness to share!
Yeah...I saw that recipe too...a lot of those look like a guess more than real experienced mixers

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
Any update on the castle long recipe?
I'm still working on it, I didnt like the last production I made, it has to be perfect. I'm sorry that I make you guys wait but it will worth.

Thanks for the awesome recipe! Haven't had GMF in about 2 years.Question about mixing up this recipe. I've ordered all the flavors and waiting on fresh cream. Is it ok to mix it up and then add the fresh cream at a later date?
It is okay but you have to steep it extra 10 days more after you put the fresh cream to take effect.

Hello. What flavor could substitute FLV peanut butter and FLV cream. I dont have any seller of those around me

To make a grandmaster clone without FLV, here is my other recipe.

• Banana Cream (TPA) %3
  • Peanut Butter (TPA) %14
  • Caramel Original (TPA) %3
  • Hazelnut (TPA) %0.6
  • Super Sweet (CAP) %0.1 (1 drop with its bottle for 30ml, 3 drops for 100ml, or any other sweetener at your desired level.)
%50 PG/VG, 1 day cap off steep then at least 20 days cap on steep.

character

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
philippines
To be honest i never tried the GM before...

Just thinking if it would be possible to substitute Caramel original (tpa) to salted Caramel (fw) same % as the GM they say had a bit of saltiness

Hazelnut (tpa) to (fw) same %

And acetyl pyrazine to FA cookie same %

Would it be the same flavor as the clone you had made?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
To be honest i never tried the GM before...

Just thinking if it would be possible to substitute Caramel original (tpa) to salted Caramel (fw) same % as the GM they say had a bit of saltiness

Hazelnut (tpa) to (fw) same %

And acetyl pyrazine to FA cookie same %

Would it be the same flavor as the clone you had made?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It wont be the same but will be a good cookie peanut butter banana cream taste at the end. Try 30ml and steep 25 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread