Heaviest/strongest tobacco flavor in 24 or 36mg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

incineradma

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Midwest
www.myspace.com
I'm sure I've seen this kind of post before but haven't been able to locate through Search..
And I have heard good things about Janty's tobacco? (correct me if I am wrong) but they only have it in 16mg as the highest, and that just won't do anything for me :/

I'd like my next eliquid purchase to be one of a strong, full tobacco sort of taste, not really sweet, but one that does taste good and preferrably doesn't get annoying to continually smoke. (I got sick of the vanilla real fast but the tobacco flavors I've had haven't gotten on my nerves, including the French Pipe from puresmoker that I believe maybe have been rose, mixed up? That's what it tasted like to me)

15 or 20 mL would be awesome =) But if it's 30 that is fine, or even 10 might do. I won't be purchasing immediately, unless you know this company will ship fast.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
The strongest tobacco flavour I've tried is 555, which I got in some carts with my Pilot from Puresmoker. I hated it at first and had to keep trying it to see if it *really* tasted like that. After a while my head flipped around to liking it ...

I'd recommend JC's Tennessee Cured too, but that might not be strong enough for you.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
I'm sure I've seen this kind of post before but haven't been able to locate through Search..
And I have heard good things about Janty's tobacco? (correct me if I am wrong) but they only have it in 16mg as the highest, and that just won't do anything for me :/

I'd like my next eliquid purchase to be one of a strong, full tobacco sort of taste, not really sweet, but one that does taste good and preferrably doesn't get annoying to continually smoke. (I got sick of the vanilla real fast but the tobacco flavors I've had haven't gotten on my nerves, including the French Pipe from puresmoker that I believe maybe have been rose, mixed up? That's what it tasted like to me)

15 or 20 mL would be awesome =) But if it's 30 that is fine, or even 10 might do. I won't be purchasing immediately, unless you know this company will ship fast.
TW tobacco flavor is good. Ive tried the 24mg, and its got a throat kick with a 901 and a 401! :evil:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
The strongest tobacco flavour I've tried is 555, which I got in some carts with my Pilot from Puresmoker. I hated it at first and had to keep trying it to see if it *really* tasted like that. After a while my head flipped around to liking it ...

I'd recommend JC's Tennessee Cured too, but that might not be strong enough for you.
Strayling.......I too was sceptical about the 555...but the more I vape, the more I enjoy it...have only tried it in 18mg...going to get more in 36mg for a real test!:)The Wiz!

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Newbie here, I can't wait to get my starter kit. When you use the eJuice, do you use a regular cartridge or do you have to buy an empty refillable cartridge? Also, do you need some kind of syringe, or just the bottle. A million thanks for an answer:)

Max

Welcome aboard!

You can use the cartridge you get with it by:

1) topping it off with juice (just adding some drops on top of it)

2) taking it out, rinsing it with hot water, pat it and let it dry then put it back in and either refill it by drops or with a syringe (personal preference)

3) you can by the blank carts and fill them yourself as explained above.

There are videos around about refilling your carts.

Hope that helped.

Good luck!

Lu

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm trying to order my first kit, prefering what is called a 901, but everyone seems to be out of stock. I plan to order the liquid, a syringe, a USB device to save battery life, and extra cartridges.

I'm planning to go with puresmokers.com

If I'm doing anything wrong, please tell me! And thanks again for the reply.

Max

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm trying to order my first kit, prefering what is called a 901, but everyone seems to be out of stock. I plan to order the liquid, a syringe, a USB device to save battery life, and extra cartridges.

Max

There may be other suppliers with 901s in stock now if you are interested.

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Thanks Lu, but it's chrome with a green LCD light. I prefer white and orange light. I could pay a little more if I need to. I'm wondering id Puresmokers went under? They're out of a lot of accesories too. Got another in mind? :)

I actually just recently saw a thread where someone was selling white with orange. It must have been posted in the suppliers forum because that is the only place they can promote their products. Maybe take a look over there? I'll keep an eye out too.

Lu

skullsoup432

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
Michigan USA

Max

I have a silver hammer in my possession, Maxwell. It is an equalizer for wrong doing, as you well know.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
I never leave home without my hammer skull. After all the trouble I'm having trying to find 'in stock' I think I'd settle for any color. NJOY is out of stock too. I'm gonna head back over to the law thread and see what's up. Would any of you that own an e-cig buy one now, knowing what is going on legally? I think I'd better start another thread, as I'm off topic too. Guess I'll have an analog and go to bed. I'll check that supplier thread tomorrow too Lu, thanks!

It's a real bummer to not know what I'm doing. I'm plain old confuddled. Hey, how many cigs would equal one 901 cartridge? I've heard 5, I've heard 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread