Are there any e-cigar models besides the Greencig and 4062?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
There is the DSE701 which looks pretty much the same as the RN4062 and has a different internal design.

As far as designs that look cigar-ish, the closest one that I've tried is the Janty Ego/TW Tornado.

I've modified a Ego cone cover by cutting it down to allow it to slide over an 801 atty w/ 510>801 battery adapter. Works great and looks cigar-ish but its not particulary elegant. I'm waiting to see if Janty comes out with the Baby J.

Twan013

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Jasper, AL
epuffer.com has the "cohita" cigars, you get two cigars in the starter kit (two batteries, and two carts, USB charger, so you could vape with a buddy if you wanted), and you can buy different flavored carts from them too. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the quality of the cigars. I'm on a mission to find out if their pipes are good quality or if its just a re-boxed DSE601. I know that's not cigar related, but if it IS just a re-box, then it should give us an idea of the rest of their products. Once I start working again, I may have to take one for the team and just order a kit and post the review on here..

salliezoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
(Big Island) Hawaii
epuffer.com has the "cohita" cigars, you get two cigars in the starter kit (two batteries, and two carts, USB charger, so you could vape with a buddy if you wanted), and you can buy different flavored carts from them too. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the quality of the cigars. I'm on a mission to find out if their pipes are good quality or if its just a re-boxed DSE601. I know that's not cigar related, but if it IS just a re-box, then it should give us an idea of the rest of their products. Once I start working again, I may have to take one for the team and just order a kit and post the review on here..

the one at epuffer is really expensive and looks like a sort of ripoff site to me. I'd try the one at litecigusa. Its about $45 for a kit with 2 batts...lots of flavor choices too. I don't own or use one myself, but I was looking for someone else and found litecig.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Azsmokefree.com has a 510 carto cigar that is basically a modified dse701. The cartos are longer than standard size but shorter than the XL types. I'm just guessing here, but I suppose you could put a 510>808 adapter on the carto and put it in the cigar. Might work.

Since the cigar doesn't really look like a cigar, and it runs on 10440 batts, I'd probably pass. Only advantage I can see over any of the 10440 size mods is the auto switch, which may not be all that much of an advantage per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread