Not open for further replies.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Well everyone, I really hate to have to do this...:(

User: Latham

I accepted a PIF from this user on 8-11-2010. He responded to my initial PM saying that he would have it in the mail within two days. I gave it plenty of extra time before contacting him again about it, which I did on 8-21-10. He responded saying that he wasn't able to get it in the mail on time due to his daughter's illness, but that it was in the mail at that time and should arrive in a day or two. I have still not received the package from him now, a full 14 days from the date I accepted the offer.

It's not so much the fact that I really needed the items, as I accepted it along with several other add-ons. His offer didn't really contain much that I needed. It is the principle of the matter. I just felt that everyone should know that he hasn't done as he was expected to.

VD93

Ditto for me with Latham. Even if he was late sending it out I should have received it about 10 or 11 days ago. And that is being VERY generous with the time to get it out. I have been late with packages myself but I always try to keep in touch with the people that are waiting on them. I will have to check my pm's for dates to be sure but I should have had it last week from what he said about mailing it out.
Sorry to have to post this. I checked his user page and there hasn't been any activity since 8/20. Sad. :(

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
Ditto for me with Latham. Even if he was late sending it out I should have received it about 10 or 11 days ago. And that is being VERY generous with the time to get it out. I have been late with packages myself but I always try to keep in touch with the people that are waiting on them. I will have to check my pm's for dates to be sure but I should have had it last week from what he said about mailing it out.
Sorry to have to post this. I checked his user page and there hasn't been any activity since 8/20. Sad. :(

Count me in on that. Last IM to me was sent 8/20 when he said my package was in the mail. I have yet to receive anything. I didn't want to say anything but the delayed time and such, it just disappointed me. Latham, if you read this, I hope all is well and that you are able to actually mail everything to those who you promised it to.

-cyia

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Wow... this makes me so sad. :(

I know it's really incredible that this happens so rarely and that 99.9% of the people here are honest and good as gold - hell, half the time I get extra's from people. People who are already sending me free stuff to start with! And that's really amazing that we have such a high percentage of good people.

But to see so many awesome people be generous and get ripped off... ugh!

I don't know how people like that live with themselves...

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
There's always going to be people that come in here and take advantage of the kindness people show. Sadly, it will continue to happen no matter what. I'd say however, there needs to be a list of these people, maybe kept in the first post of this thread if Jules or some other mod can edit it.

I hate to create a "wall of shame", but it would at least give a place to have all the names of people who have ripped off others in one place...as well as a strong incentive to not do that yourself.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
There's always going to be people that come in here and take advantage of the kindness people show. Sadly, it will continue to happen no matter what. I'd say however, there needs to be a list of these people, maybe kept in the first post of this thread if Jules or some other mod can edit it.

I hate to create a "wall of shame", but it would at least give a place to have all the names of people who have ripped off others in one place...as well as a strong incentive to not do that yourself.

Yeah, that's a good idea. And honestly... it's a short list! Most of the posts in here are chit-chat. There's probably only a handful of actual negative reviews.

Which, I suppose, once again highlights how good this place it.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
I will be looking into several of the members that have been brought to my attention. If you are one of these members and you read this post, it's in your best interest to contact me ASAP. I will be contacting these members via email and a response isn't made within a reasonable amount of time, their ECF account will be banned and will be required to contact me before they are allowed to return. If any of you have contact with these members, please let them know I need to speak with them before it's too late.

On a side note, please refrain from discussion in this thread. We are notified each time someone post and when we come to look, we see discussions. This thread is meant to notify the mods and myself of PIF members that are failing to follow through with their promises. So in other words, it's like a false alarm. By all means, if you want to add your complaints to others, that's fine. Just try to refrain from basic discussion.

Thank You,
j0ker

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Just a friendly reminder:

On a side note, please refrain from discussion in this thread. We are notified each time someone post and when we come to look, we see discussions. This thread is meant to notify the mods and myself of PIF members that are failing to follow through with their promises. So in other words, it's like a false alarm. By all means, if you want to add your complaints to others, that's fine. Just try to refrain from basic discussion.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Almost the exact same story with LATHAM and I.
PIFed on the 11th. he told me it was in the mail on the 15th.
I have yet to see it, and have send hin numerous inquiries. No response.

I hate to have to do this to! Really sucks. This is the first time I've had this happen, I just wish I read this thread first!

Well everyone, I really hate to have to do this...:(

User: Latham

I accepted a PIF from this user on 8-11-2010. He responded to my initial PM saying that he would have it in the mail within two days. I gave it plenty of extra time before contacting him again about it, which I did on 8-21-10. He responded saying that he wasn't able to get it in the mail on time due to his daughter's illness, but that it was in the mail at that time and should arrive in a day or two. I have still not received the package from him now, a full 14 days from the date I accepted the offer.

It's not so much the fact that I really needed the items, as I accepted it along with several other add-ons. His offer didn't really contain much that I needed. It is the principle of the matter. I just felt that everyone should know that he hasn't done as he was expected to.

VD93

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Also, anyway we can have a list of people not to PIF or trade with somewhere on here? it would make it much easier to keep up to date. with all the chit-chat, it makes it hard to find what im looking for here.

That is why J0ker posted this:

Originally Posted by j0ker

Now that I know who you are talking about, it has already been sent to the higher ups. They are following protocol and will let us know as things progress.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
  • Deleted by Jules22871
  • Reason: OFF TOPIC

Justin25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
North Carolina
  • Deleted by Jules22871

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
  • Deleted by Jules22871

r3dgh0s7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Jules22871

Justin25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
North Carolina
  • Deleted by Jules22871

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
  • Deleted by Jules22871

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
  • Deleted by Jules22871

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
  • Deleted by Jules22871

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
  • Deleted by Jules22871

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
  • Deleted by Jules22871

r3dgh0s7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Jules22871

r3dgh0s7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Jules22871

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
  • Deleted by Jules22871

r3dgh0s7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Jules22871

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
  • Deleted by Jules22871

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
  • Deleted by Jules22871

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
  • Deleted by Jules22871

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Originally Posted by j0ker

I am really getting tried of following this conversation from one thread to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread