Geek Vape Avocado 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
Anyone have the Avo 24 and the limitless plus? Willing to give thoughts?

i have both and enjoy both. vapewise i like my Limitless a little better. i think building/wicking on the Limitless is a little easier, and i like the fill method better on the Limitless. i like that the avocado is a little more low profile and i think it looks better. if i had to pick one, i'd have to go with the Limitless.

CrayCrayRay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2016
i have both and enjoy both. vapewise i like my Limitless a little better. i think building/wicking on the Limitless is a little easier, and i like the fill method better on the Limitless. i like that the avocado is a little more low profile and i think it looks better. if i had to pick one, i'd have to go with the Limitless.

Thanks. i just ordered a black limitless plus.

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
Have one on the way.

Never owned a genny style device aside from the rsst. And while I still own it, I never used it much.

For $30, can't beat it.

Did grab 4 x the geek Vape alien coils for my tsunami as well. Been dying to try them.

Gotta check the specs again, but hopefully they line up on this deck pretty good. Single coil alien will be my 2nd build. As for sure a dual macro coils will be my 1st. Huge coils, huge wicking, huge air. Don't see what can go wrong.

Love the small form factor too.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrollDragon

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
nice! i just got confirmation my Limitless+ should be in my mail when i get off work :)
Dammit! Mine is still stuck with FT. It's ready to ship but being delayed by a TFV8 and H-Priv. Be sure to return here and tell us how much you're liking yours ;)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

CrayCrayRay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2016
Dammit! Mine is still stuck with FT. It's ready to ship but being delayed by a TFV8 and H-Priv. Be sure to return here and tell us how much you're liking yours ;)

When i want to use a tank at the moment, im grabbing either the Limitless Plus or the Tornado Nano (chip coil). I love the limitless plus, but there is something so satisfying with the nano.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
When i want to use a tank at the moment, im grabbing either the Limitless Plus or the Tornado Nano (chip coil). I love the limitless plus, but there is something so satisfying with the nano.

I won a Tornado Nano in a recent giveaway! :banana: I love the convenience of tanks. My poor RDAs are collecting dust.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I want your nano!

:)

Do you like it so much that you want more than one?

Check out the Coil Art Mage RTA. I heard its a similar tank, maybe better. Youtube is your friend. Or your enemy if you're buying too much.

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State

absolutely love the Limitless +. i havent touched my og limitless or avo24 since getting it. the only two tanks i'm reaching for lately is the L+ and tornado nano.

KJ8ATezl.jpg

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
absolutely love the Limitless +. i havent touched my og limitless or avo24 since getting it. the only two tanks i'm reaching for lately is the L+ and tornado nano.

KJ8ATezl.jpg
Damn you VLN!
Oops. I meant congratulations VLN; she looks gorgeous ;)
Is that DT (drip tip) similar to the one you had on your Avo 24?

I'll have to wait longer, but my L+ has been finally shipped. In addition, a Tornado Nano is being shipped to me aswell. Woot!

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
Damn you VLN!
Oops. I meant congratulations VLN; she looks gorgeous ;)
Is that DT (drip tip) similar to the one you had on your Avo 24?

I'll have to wait longer, but my L+ has been finally shipped. In addition, a Tornado Nano is being shipped to me aswell. Woot!

yah KP. that's the same tip. fits the L+ nicely! :)

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
It came today.

I actually didn't feel like wrapping a coil so tossed in a single coil alien that I bought also. Just wasn't wicking right. Pulled the coil.

Then built a dual 24g kanthal 6 wrap 3mm ID. Ohming at .25.

Very nice flavor. Dense. But cool. Vaping at like 40-50 watts. Wicking great. I love how it has that lip where overflow can gather.

It will get a decent usage I think. Holds just enough juice too.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Anyone have the Avo 24 and the limitless plus? Willing to give thoughts?

Would love to hear those 2 get reviewed too. Both are quite raved and equally good. I'm on the fence, would definitely get both if prices allows but where I am, it's too darn overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread