Help needed with E-Cigar (RN4062, DSE701)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPower

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2009
MA, USA
Currently I use DSE 901 as my primary e-cig. I was thinking about moving to e-cigar (not on the road, but home, office etc). However, I heard a couple of problems with e-cigar:

1) Dusty's e-cig review and a few people here too said that vapor production drops considerably in a day or two. In other words, you get a kit, it generates a lot of vapor. but a day or two, even with full cart and fully charged battery, the amount of vapor drops quite bit (below DSE901 or even Npro). Anyone have this experience?

2) How long does the atomizer/inhaler tube last? Is it comparable to DSE 901? Costs twice as much.

Any problems that I should be aware of?

Thank you.

BeRight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2009
Ellicott City, Maryland
I still use my njoy NGAR allot. My first one died in three weeks of heavy vaping. Two others developed stuck on switches-yeah they can get really hot stuck on. My fourth one has been doing well for five weeks now.

Thank goodness that NPRO has a great warranty program and replaced them quickly.

Up until time of failure they performed great-great vapor, throat hit and decent battery like.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Currently I use DSE 901 as my primary e-cig. I was thinking about moving to e-cigar (not on the road, but home, office etc). However, I heard a couple of problems with e-cigar:

1) Dusty's e-cig review and a few people here too said that vapor production drops considerably in a day or two. In other words, you get a kit, it generates a lot of vapor. but a day or two, even with full cart and fully charged battery, the amount of vapor drops quite bit (below DSE901 or even Npro). Anyone have this experience?

2) How long does the atomizer/inhaler tube last? Is it comparable to DSE 901? Costs twice as much.

Any problems that I should be aware of?

Morning I have the Ruyan e cigar, also the disposable ecigars. and ofcourse the standard 901 801 and the rest

My ecigar, feels great, holds in the hand well, has okay vapor, and a occasional throat hit, I was under the impression, cos of the size of the atty and ofcourse the battery, and carts it would be the bomb. it has NOT been. I still use it on my daily routine, but just as a change in the feel
I have been advised, thru this forum that the bada bling, is the better of the two, however, using my SD and other manuals, I do not think that they can really compete nor hold up to the 901's or mods

The battery does last me a good while, I do have additional batteries and a backup as well, If this helps, I just bought the 5 pack of the Ruyan disposable cigar, I think it is better than the ecigar

just me

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread