Help with Xhale 02 e-cig... urgent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using this brand for 3 weeks now. Without any problems. I have not had a real cig in 3 weeks. I really love it, but today it tasting funny and making my mouth tingle and not really getting a good hit off of it. I blew it out charged batt and change prefilled cartridge. I am not using liquids until I get more comfortable with using it. What should I try to get it working right again?

mk57nato

Aug 28, 2010
San diego
if you do a light blow from the led end with no cart on, and not very long like 1-2 seconds most.... does any vapor appear? if not you might assume either a blocked or bad atty is my guess. i guess others call this a dry burn. also when you suck on it.... does the led light? if not maybe bad battery?
Still a major noob, but thats the best i know for now, im sure the experts will reply very soon

petem

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
va
Not sure but from my understanding the Xhale 02 is a "disposible" unit. May be the battery is at the end of its life? Are you puffing on it hard to get a hit and the tingle is juice getting in your mouth? Not sure. If e cigs are working for you it may be time for an upgraded unit. Most users start using juice becaue its cheaper and more flavor varities are avail than pre filled. Someone else may have advise on on what to try on a three week old Xhale 02. Good luck.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Not sure but from my understanding the Xhale 02 is a "disposible" unit. May be the battery is at the end of its life? Are you puffing on it hard to get a hit and the tingle is juice getting in your mouth? Not sure. If e cigs are working for you it may be time for an upgraded unit. Most users start using juice becaue its cheaper and more flavor varities are avail than pre filled. Someone else may have advise on on what to try on a three week old Xhale 02. Good luck.

Negetory: It is a rechargable e-cig. Not disposable type. I think it is basically a 40x model.

The cartridges are disposable but the batt and atty are not. I am not sure what you mean by blowing on it to see vapor. I do have my receipt I purchased it from 7-11 store. Thats why I decided to get it because I could get the refills right down the street. I really don't want to buy an expensive one. I have dropped this one a few times already. How do i clean this type of atty?

there is no information on their website XHALE O2 has no information for cleaning. thanks

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
The cartridges are disposable but the batt and atty are not. I am not sure what you mean by blowing on it to see vapor. I do have my receipt I purchased it from 7-11 store. Thats why I decided to get it because I could get the refills right down the street. I really don't want to buy an expensive one. I have dropped this one a few times already. How do i clean this type of atty?

there is no information on their website XHALE O2 has no information for cleaning. thanks

First off, I have refilled quite a few xhalo2 carts...it ain't hard, so don't throw them away. If the filling is nasty, you can do a tea bag mod on the inner cart. Just remember to pull off all the plastic and...woops, forgot about that. Check the atty and make sure there is no foil or plastic stuck to it from the cart. I had to pick foil off mine every few carts. If that fails, check here for atty maintenance tips. E-Cigarette Maintenance

But don't toss the old carts, they can be reused. When you fill them w/ juice, remove the iner cart from the mouthpiece, pull out the polyfill from the inner cart w/ tweezers, then fill the inner cart half way, reinsert polyfill and top off until "slushy". Check out this for cartridge mods: Cartridge Mods

Basically the same thing applies for the xhaleo2, except it has amuch smaller cart. They really are not that bad. But remember, when you get tired of the problems w/ that little cig, there are other options like this: 510 V2 USB Pass Thru [510 V2 USB PSSTHU] - $10.99 : Best Electric Cigarette :: Electronic Cigarette My friend has a couple of them and loves them. Very cheap way to get into 510 vill. Under $25 w/ the PT, atty and some 901 carts. LMK if you need more links. I'll hook you up/

Earl Grey

Mar 21, 2011
Burbank
This is the E Cig I started with as well. It is pretty 'convenient' to just go down to the convenient store for the cartridges. Anyway, I'm still kind-of blown away that this worked, and that I was able to quit smoking this way (nothing else worked, and by God, it's fun 'vaping'! Go figure. I week today, without buying my usual pack of analogs!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread