Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
so i got the typhon and dude... its pretty good lol

its like the vls vector but more focused on flavor. ill post a brief review after a few days!

boh1AS8.jpg

Can't wait to see.

Reactions: BENTHOS

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Hey everyone 8)
So I picked up the Tendou Tokugawa and while usually rda's like this are not my cup of tea the flavor and vapes I am getting off of it is actually amazing !!!
Heres a review link

Anything larger then 22mm normally does not interest me but I took a few vapes off of my friends and I grabbed my phone went online and picked it up right then and there !!!!!!

I shut down the side airflow completelty and open 2 of the 3 bottom airflow holes and at 55 watts on a single 316lss tri core staggered Clapton 3x28gx38g reading .45 it is one of the most flavorful dense vapes I have had in my life 8) no joke

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Has anyone mentioned the Pharaoh rda?
My friend has one and I was actually suprised at the Vape I got from it. It was actually pretty damn nice except for a few things....screw on cap makes it a pain to drip or fill. The threads kind of sucked and its a bit big but again the vape was actually pretty stellar with a large single coil build

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
My friend has one and I was actually suprised at the Vape I got from it. It was actually pretty damn nice except for a few things....screw on cap makes it a pain to drip or fill. The threads kind of sucked and its a bit big but again the vape was actually pretty stellar with a large single coil build

Cool! thanks for letting me know, does your friend get any leaking from the airflow or is it as solid in this area as made out?
A nice fat exotic coil would look at home in this atty :)

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Spotted on a "coming soon". Sapor V2.
Two versions: 22mm or 25mm.
New topcap (looks domed, may have spitback thingy). Two airflow areas??
Velocity posts.

Honestly, not a fan of my BF Sapor - it's just a big open chamber, and doesn't keep up with other atties for flavor. But a lot of folks like 'em, and they're usually reasonable $.

sapor-rda-v2-25mm-2__34600.1469675744.1280.1280.jpg
sapor-rda-v2-25mm-7__09154.1469675744.1280.1280.jpg

sapor-rda-v2-25mm-6__90485.1469675744.1280.1280.jpg
Very cool. I dig my V1. I would never BF this atty. It's too deep a chamber to BF. It's a dripper not a BFer[emoji12]

Will def look into this new offering.

Thank you!

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
What pin fits the v1. More specifically where did you get it?:hubba:
I got a couple different color Sapors from:
Apex BF Customs

Looks like they're showing as OOS now, but you could PM @Roscoe01 to see if he has any more lying about.

Edit: I just saw, you were asking about just the bf pin but o gave info about the entire Atty already modded for bf. Sorry bout that...not really sure if a FDV pin would work or what size.

cheeseofvapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Hi cheeseofvapes, hows the typhoon?
I've been my DD rda for a week and so far it took about 3 builds to get it to vape the way i wanted it to.

it's like a vls vector with more finely tuned af, with the chamber of a derringer and a build deck like the petri and post-clamps like the m-atty.

long story short, once the right build is dialed in, it vapes extremely smooth and flavorful. the short chamber pronounces flavor and makes it taste very bright. i tried claptons and twisted but it just made the top cap waaaaay to hot and spitback.

basic build 24g 6/7 wrap 2.5mm duals is perfect. at 39W with a slightly restricted lung hit (afc at 2.5, 2 full-holes and 1 half-hole for each side) it pulls smoothly and a great balance of vapor and flavor.

for its size, the juice-well is pretty deep. the nipple rda is of comparative size but has a hopeless drip-well. i have that as well and im trying to love it lol but that will be for another review.

i'm giving it another week with this build for the review soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: BENTHOS

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
So what exactly does this mean? Top anti-frying oil design????

That's one with anti-spit back and another with cooling fins. My mother was Chinese :)) j/k).

BTW, any single coil, flavor chasers without a narda are missing out -- the best [I have] by fair margin. Stumpy is close but always flooding my mods with juice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread