Picked out my first vap, anything else I should get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of smoking and I'm ready to quit.
I've tried the patch and the gum, but neither could give me the feel of a cigarette that I believe I'm as much addicted to as the nicotine itself!

So after watching the great video by Spikey (THANKS ALOT!!! :D) and research I've done on here as well as e-cigreview, I've picked out my first vap; the DSE901.

I've got a shopping cart ready on the the site I chose to order from:
A DSE901b Starters Kit
2 extra Atomizers (I've done my homework :))

The site doesn't have the low nicotine juice or blanks, so I'll just order them elsewhere.

Anything else you guys think I should get?

Nice find, now I just want to find a good selection of juice and/or carts.

The starter kit I ordered has two batteries included, I don't want to go too overboard on this first purchase. I'm pretty sure two will last me. I only smoke 5-8 analogs a day, but with ADD and an addictive personality, it's nearly impossible to stop.

Puff-Daddy

Apr 7, 2009
Rogers, AR
There are some cartridges on myvaporstore.com for the DSE901 under the Cartridges menu.

Do you think those are blanks, or are they literally empty (no wadding)?

If they're blanks I think I'm just going to order 10, a 10mL bottle of mocha, and a 10mL bottle of hawaii punch.

they should have the stuffing in them. being blanks they have no flavor whatsoever. so it would be a good idea to get so eliquid.

Puff-Daddy

Apr 7, 2009
Rogers, AR
i ordered the 555 and the marlboro medium blend 30ml's......you can refill them with the same flavor. how often you clean them is prob up to you. from what i've read 10-15 fill ups on one cartridge is as much as you want to put through one. its up to you if you want to run different flavors through the same one. it might make for a tasty treat, then again it could taste like roadkill lol. i figure ill clean mine about once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread