Status
Not open for further replies.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
fpiso.jpg

Our take on a traditional glazed lemon zest sugar cookie.

I know you guys waiting for the castle long from me. It was easy for me to clone Isolani while I still work on CL clone to make it perfect. Enjoy the ISOLANI and I believe this is the first clone of this juice :) So, any other recipe or modifications are welcome. The sugar cookie cap can be replaced with Sugar Cookie FW but not with FA cookie for sure.

• Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP) %6
  • Lemonade Cookie (TFA) %4.5
  • Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) %2
  • Simply Vanilla (CAP) %0.5
  • Sweetener (TFA) %0.7
Mix: %65 VG as original.
Steep: 15 days.

Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
This is great. I've been working on an Isolani clone myself. I will mix this up tonight and post my own recipe when I think it's good.

Would love to see your recipe, we may result a mixed recipe together. PM me if you like. I noticed more candy type lemon that I couldnt address it yet with the original. So I added simply vanilla to make it more candy type, it works but can be better.

Last edited:

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
As i am thinking of diy vanillin by tpa which is mixing 1/4 tsp vanillin to 10% PG ... it was posted on notes from elr

I guess it will not be the same?

Vanillin has a different effect when it comes to DIY. It rounds other flavors sharp notes than vanilla taste. It also mutes all other flavors + gives so much soft tones after steeping. So using vanillin just for vanilla taste is a wrong way for me. Yes you can use vanillin in this recipe. It will make the final taste soft and there maybe a bit flavor intensity loss.

Last edited:

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if there was anything I could sub in for Simply Vanilla and at what percent.

I have:
  • Bavarian Cream (TPA)
  • Catalan Cream (FA)
  • Custard (FA)
  • Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
  • Sweet Cream (TPA)
  • Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
  • Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap)
  • Vanilla for Pipe (Inawera)
  • Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if there was anything I could sub in for Simply Vanilla and at what percent.

I have:
  • Bavarian Cream (TPA)
  • Catalan Cream (FA)
  • Custard (FA)
  • Sweet Cream (TPA)
  • Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
It's been awhile since I mixed this. Keeping in mind I've never tried the real stuff and thus had no interest in replicating it exactly, I subbed CAP French Vanilla and Sugar Cookie V1. I'm not a huge fan of lemon vapes, so didn't do any playing around with this mix. It's a 3 star mix for me, which is not to say it's bad, just not my preferred profile. I don't have Simply Vanilla, but at 0.5% I can't imagine it would be so unique a flavor as to be critical to the success of this recipe. Of the dozen or more straight vanillas I have, I chose CAP French because it seemed like it would be the closest match, but if I only had your list to choose from, I'd use the FA Madagascar or TFA Vanilla Swirl (in that order).

I'd go with those two because everything else on your list is either not a vanilla (ex: FA Custard, TFA Sweet Cream), or adds other elements to vanilla (ex: Vanilla for Pipe, VBIC, VCV1, etc).

Last edited:

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org

I have:
  • Bavarian Cream (TPA)
  • Catalan Cream (FA)
  • Custard (FA)
  • Sweet Cream (TPA)
  • Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
Sorry for the late reply. @jambi explained very well. I made this recipe since the isolani was popular a year ago and I was vaping it with my MTL tanks. To be honest, fivepwans probably uses their own natural lemon zest extracted flavor, there is no artificial lemon zest flavor out there that I'm aware of. After that some things are changed in time, I moved to direct lung type vape and it is now lemon tart is popular like from dinner lady and I do make my own lemon tart in these days which I believe better than dinner lady :D

In this case, I suggest you to try lemon tart recipes if you vape direct lung style and like lemon, tastes better than lemon zest cookie. I would have worked on this recipe and make it better or closest to the isolani but really no need.

Last edited:
Reactions: jambi

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
Have you posted your lemon tart recipe anywhere or have any plans to? I've really enjoyed all the recipes I've tried in the past that you created which is mostly why I was going to give this one a go.

I didnt share it. I'm selling it as a a liquid in my country thats why. One thing I can suggest about dinner lady lemon tart clone recipes, do not use Lemon Sicily FA, it is a coil gunker, causes liquid spitting. The original dinner lady has Lemon Sicily FA thats why it is spitting too much. Lemon Inewera at %1.5 will be an awesome choice for those dinner lady recipes that you can find on e-liquid-recipes website, make the popular one. Mine is different of course, I may share it one day if I stop selling the liquid.

Reactions: Babur_lENK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread