I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi Donna! :)

And they don't call him "Stealthy" for no reason. ;):laugh:

Geeze Louise, @StealthyTX, where the hellsbells ARE you? Do we need to come out to Texacana and drag you in here?? :D

Actually, I'm guessing he's waiting to get his new Cero before he comes in here to RAVE about it.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Haha, yeah.

I actually did get my cerotank, but had to steal the bvc coil that came with it to use with my new-old Billet Box. I get more coils Monday, so I'll get a chance to actually try it. If it works out well, I'll get 1 or 2 more, and that will hopefully be the last of my hardware purchases so I can concentrate on building up my coil stash and figuring out DIY.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Haha, yeah.

I actually did get my cerotank, but had to steal the bvc coil that came with it to use with my new-old Billet Box. I get more coils Monday, so I'll get a chance to actually try it. If it works out well, I'll get 1 or 2 more, and that will hopefully be the last of my hardware purchases so I can concentrate on building up my coil stash and figuring out DIY.

Good luck, Stealthy, and you know we're always here if you have questions. I think you'll find the Cero vape very similar to that of the BVC Bridge in your BB.

Also, the Cerotanks are tough as nails. I've dropped them too many times... :facepalm::blush:

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Hey Stealthy - good to know you got your Cero. These guys & gals here talked me into mine & now I own 4 of them, two regs & two megas. Wonderful tanks. Wishing you luck with yours, too.

Kat used her mind control powerz to get me to try one, as well as the color selection on my latest BBox :)

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
Kat used her mind control powerz to get me to try one, as well as the color selection on my latest BBox :)

I noticed that Kat has some sort of powerz... I haven't heard of the BBox so will be googling that. :)

Oh my! What a beautiful, intense-looking creature. Fascinating! Learned yet another new thing today. (Proves we're never too old)

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

You're far from the first, and almost certainly won't be the last.

Don't let all that bling fool ya. They're all talismans that give her those powers. The best advice I can give is that when she posts up pictures....

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
When Kat and I first became friendly, I had a couple of Provi's, one main carto that I used, and a single drip-tip.

I finally figured out (yesterday) that she's actually been using me as a human experiment this entire time. She was practicing transmitting her powers from one coast all the way to the other. It worked. :blush:

Proceed with caution... :lol:

MODS_20160828c (Medium).jpg

IMG_20160819_231411 (Small).jpg

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
When Kat and I first became friendly, I had a couple of Provi's, one main carto that I used, and a single drip-tip.

I finally figured out (yesterday) that she's actually been using me as a human experiment this entire time. She was practicing transmitting her powers from one coast all the way to the other. It worked. :blush:

Proceed with caution... :lol:

View attachment 593961

View attachment 593963

So much vape gear! I have most of my stuff that I don't use daily packed away under the bed.

Lil off topic, but I find it odd that even with the new stuff that comes out over the years, the mods that I am counting on to get me through the Dark Ages (Provi 2.5/Billiet Box R3) are all 2013ish technology. I wonder why the older stuff is what lasts?

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
LOL! The older stuff lasts? How do you know the new stuff will NOT? ;)

Well, just from personal experience, one of the first isticks, a Wismec Reuleaux, smoant knight, and probably a couple of others that I probably pitched that I have long forgotten about. I'm just very grateful that I am a 4.5V tootle puffer that doesn't need more power. :)

I have high hopes for the Innokin CF18650, and my old VF DNA20, although it is showing some signs of being temperamental...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well, just from personal experience, one of the first isticks, a Wismec Reuleaux, smoant knight, and probably a couple of others that I probably pitched that I have long forgotten about. I'm just very grateful that I am a 4.5V tootle puffer that doesn't need more power. :)

I have high hopes for the Innokin CF18650, and my old VF DNA20, although it is showing some signs of being temperamental...

@Katdarling - It's happening again ^. Might you engage your contacts to see if they can fix it? ;-)

Reactions: DonnaVapes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread