Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well, just from personal experience, one of the first isticks, a Wismec reuleaux, smoant knight, and probably a couple of others that I probably pitched that I have long forgotten about. I'm just very grateful that I am a 4.5V tootle puffer that doesn't need more power. :)

I have high hopes for the innokin CF18650, and my old VF DNA20, although it is showing some signs of being temperamental...

And I'm with you, Stealthy. The majority of my Vapocalypse stash consists of Provi v2.5's and Billet Box Rev 3's. Because they work, and because they're built to last. Here's to tootle puffin'! :toast:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
@Katdarling - It's happening again ^. Might you engage your contacts to see if they can fix it? ;-)

Yes, I noticed that. The continuing saga of the XF software issues. Amusing, no?

Oh welp. I'll definitely send some vape signals.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yes, I noticed that. The continuing saga of the XF software issues. Amusing, no?

You may as well will them to buy a mod or two hundred whilst you're at it. :evil::lol:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

It's not XF. It's a custom addon.

And burying the request for help in a thread that won't be seen by those who need to see it doesn't help either. Y'all gotta post this stuff in Site Feedback and Help.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hmmmmm........ wonder how THEY are doing in drip tips........

LOL!

And burying the request for help in a thread that won't be seen by those who need to see it doesn't help either. Y'all gotta post this stuff in Site Feedback and Help.

It was coming, it was coming. Kids are always in SUCH a hurry these days.

And not to be argumentative but you DID find/track it... ;)

Unless she summonsed you here, in which case, apologies for the assumption.

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
Holeeeee Cow DP - what a collection. Thank you for assuaging my guilt for having 22 mods. Yours is beautiful and you are so very NEAT... wow.

------------
Stealthy - LiteBreeze can get more in - just email him. He's where I bought my megas and one of my V2 ceros. Bangood used to have them but the last few visits, they were out (plan on a LONG wait from them).

Let us hope the newer stuff lasts since I just started vaping the end of last year. :)

------------
Kat, I think DP is right about your mind power. ;)

------------

Stealthy - you said, "I have high hopes for the Innokin CF18650" well, I've had mine about 2-3 months now & use her daily- it's a really nice little single 18650 mod. I would venture to suggest the Pico (not the newest new one, but the one that came out first) 75 watt - it's a little powerhouse and really cute. Works great with the ceros too, just like the CF does.

-------------
Kat, knowing your love of vape bling, have you tried AngelsHeavenlyDesigns.com drip tips yet? OMG they are fabulous!!! Custom made & you can have two-tone with a 'goddess stone' added if you desire. Rhonda is an artist, indeed. (I got mine on sale or wouldn't still own two of those beauties)

-------------
Happy not to be having software issues - I so love ECF! Happy Sunday to all of you amazing peeps!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I was notified, but I still had to dig for it. I don't see those advertising issues on my machine. I have to fire up a different browser and access ECF as a plain user in order to see those issues.
Sorry about that.

I don't know if it matters but I also noticed that the "...." didn't come over the first time I quoted his post, but it did come when I quoted it a second time.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

As promised, next time I shall trot right over there! Actually, I'll gallop!

I was notified, but I still had to dig for it. I don't see those advertising issues on my machine. I have to fire up a different browser and access ECF as a plain user in order to see those issues.

But you told me you were an expert at hide and go seek, no? ;)

Sorry for the lack of visibility on this and of course we all appreciate the fast response and the remedies, R1.

Reactions: DPLongo22

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
DonnaV, his collection IS stunning, neat, and CLEAN!

Plus one for LiteBreeze. They are always caring and responsive to our needs, especially when it comes to Ceros. I'd MUCH rather order from them than to use a Bangood.

Oh yes, I've known Rhoda for several years now and I may have been one of her first customers. She does gorgeous work. Some of her pieces are still adorning some of my stuff.

(sorry for the fuzzies, but resizing these made them all weird)

butterfly (Small).jpg

summer love (Small).jpg

Reactions: DPLongo22

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
LOL! That's been a topic of conversation for awhile now. We were stashing this and that, when one day it dawned on me...... why stash it when it's so beautiful? Why not just use empty tanks on mods as a two-fold idea? One, they're gorgeous, and two, they could be all readied (wicked and wired) to vape at a moment's notice!

In answer to your question tho, Miss Chris, , , maybe. ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Holeeeee Cow DP - what a collection. Thank you for assuaging my guilt for having 22 mods. Yours is beautiful and you are so very NEAT... wow.

Thanks, Donna! :)

DP I wish I could be as neat with everything, I could then enjoy more of it :thumbs:. One question I have is do you have juice in all the (20, I counted twice!....thrice!!!)tanks I see in your pic???:D

Thank you too, Chris. :)

All tanks, to answer your questions, are not locked & loaded (see below >>>).

In answer to your question tho, Miss Chris, , , maybe. ;)

It was KD's idea, for sure. And I LIKED it.

At this exact moment there are only two empties, but that's an ever-moving target with me. If a few days pass that I don't vape something, it will come out of play for a while. I don't leave them loaded up but unused (for any decent period of time).

I like variety. :vapor:

Miss Chris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Wisconsin
Oh yes, I appreciate a variety of flavors myself. My hubby just shakes his head while he vapes his one and only butterscotch in a nautilus on an istick 30w. I haven't even showed him all the mods WE(LOL) have. August 31 will be our 4 year anniversary quitting cigs.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh yes, I appreciate a variety of flavors myself. My hubby just shakes his head while he vapes his one and only butterscotch in a nautilus on an istick 30w. I haven't even showed him all the mods WE(LOL) have. August 31 will be our 4 year anniversary quitting cigs.

Well, I'm certain he'll be thrilled to know all that you two have. ;-)

Early Happy Vape-versary, and I love your avi (just by the way). Here's the "4" (in more ways than one). :headbang:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Butterscotch! On a Nauti! On an iStick 30???

Sounds MARVELOUS to me!

Happy 4 year Vape-a-Versary to you both, hon! :)

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Just popping in to say "hi" to all. All is well with me....hoping the same to all you Cero lovers. I quit posting on this thread because I had nothing vaping-wise to talk about....the love of all things Cero had been exhausted, and I do know that ECF does not like threads to become chit chat, so I quit posting. Still read it from time to time. Still enjoy all of you, especially missing my old friend, DP.

And still love my Cero and vape it every day...the Mega, not so much.

Hope you all are getting ready to enjoy the last holiday of the summer. :wub:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just popping in to say "hi" to all. All is well with me....hoping the same to all you Cero lovers. I quit posting on this thread because I had nothing vaping-wise to talk about....the love of all things Cero had been exhausted, and I do know that ECF does not like threads to become chit chat, so I quit posting. Still read it from time to time. Still enjoy all of you, especially missing my old friend, DP.

Hi Glam!!! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Glam

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016

Hi Glam, Good to 'see' you again. I vape my Ceros daily too - and have come to love the V2s even more because of their airflow. I did solve the mega's problem with that using a beauty-ring with 4 holes in it attached below it and that works really well. I forgot it's name (got from discount vapers). Also loving my Stentorian steam engine even though it's supposed to be DTL only I use it MTL too. Hope you are well and enjoying fall. (In FL. it's just a slightly cooler version of summer...lol)

Reactions: Glam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread