Just recieved!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackieshoes

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
Hattiesburg, MS
Just got confirmation that my package has definately arrived in Hattiesburg, MS today at 7:09 AM, and while I fight the urge to go the post office and track down the mail delivery guy, I wonder...

I know I have a lot of questions, lol, but all the info is a bit overwhelming.

What should I order now? I assume that I will need another atomizer, and some more cartridges. Now, I ordered 2 M401 Pilot models, one for me and one for mom. However, I think that if I could get her some back up stuff before I give it to her then IF I run out, I could just use hers in the mean time should I run out of liquid or anything. I would NOT want to get on this, just to go back to stinky analogs (marlboro lights) until my stuff gets here. I am overwhelmed by all of it, and not sure to order pre-filled carts, empty carts and fill them up, or how many times I can fill the carts it comes with. Also, the DIY liquid (I believe I'm a far way from doing this...but where do you get the nicotene...you just order the liquid from the store and mix in your own flavor?) Also, if I am going to order the e-juice to fill my own up, shouldn't I order the high strength and cut it...but how do you do that?

I read where someone said to clean the atomizer before you use it to get rid of "primer fluid"? HOw should I do that...since I have to wait for the batteries to charge...I think I could handle doing this...lol.

THey came with 5 carts a piece...2 high, 1 low, 1 med and 1 none...I have 2 sets of this. IDK what flavor each is or WHAT...also I dont smoke a lot during the day so I need to know if I need to cut the carts...

Oh impatient one, the wait is worth the result....right?

OK, the mail man JUST brought them to me...IDK what to do....lol, they're charging as we type :) So...help, please?!?!

Skad

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Biloxi, MS
More Mississippi folks on here everyday.

Refill the carts, it's much cheaper. Most of the suppliers on here carry juice in different flavors. E-smokeytreats.com is my favorite so far, and he ships superfast.

You'll have to try out the different strengths to see what works for you. I smoked 2+ packs a day, and the 18mg has worked out well for me so far, but I know I'm getting more nicotine then I used to.

I'd wait to order new atomizers until you're sure you're happy with cig you have. Same goes for carts, etc.

I wouldn't worry too much about trying to clean the primer out of the atomizer. There's a little weird taste for the first few puffs, but it's not terrible and it doesn't last.

You should watch the intro to vaping video on here while you're waiting for your batteries to charge. That should answer some of your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread