TPA/TFA Recipes only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyas

Sep 3, 2016
I would try adding both TFA Sweet Cream and TFA Bavarian Cream @ 3% each.

Good luck!

If you like ry4,i would suggest trying Ry4 double.I didn't care for the ry4 asian,but the double is my favorite flavor.

TFA has several strawberries, & they have dragonfruit which is a creamy fruit. Bavarian cream, sweet cream, & 2 cheesecakes - one with graham crust & one without. All are great for creamy mixes & with just about any fruit.

Don't forget about the strawberry & cream:

ccdc753af773bc6c6aa3f4fd22d2d479.jpg

Could work as a sweeter kinda strawberry.

Also remember that rasberry when used in low percentage will help you make strawberry pop

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just a bit more tart...brings the S-berry out.

Wow, thanks for the sugestions. I came up with some flavour to add in my list.
You know , i'm curious how much it cost for tfa per 30ml in your country?

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I'm thinking along the same lines as Kenna. I would split the 10% TFA Strawberry Ripe into 6% TFA Strawberry Ripe + 4% TFA Strawberry and then add 0.5-1.0% TFA Dragon Fruit OR TFA Raspberry (Sweet).
At that low of a percentage, you won't notice the additional flavor as their own, but they really help to make the strawberry "pop."

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
If you like ry4,i would suggest trying Ry4 double.I didn't care for the ry4 asian,but the double is my favorite flavor.

I love RY4D. Just ordered some RY4 Asian. What didn't you like about it? Too sweet? I had an RY4 from a local vape shop - Asian Persuasion - that I enjoyed so decided to give the asian a try. Looks like I will need to get some pear and possibly a few other things in my next flavors order to see if I can recreate something like this.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I love RY4D. Just ordered some RY4 Asian. What didn't you like about it? Too sweet? I had an RY4 from a local vape shop - Asian Persuasion - that I enjoyed so decided to give the asian a try. Looks like I will need to get some pear and possibly a few other things in my next flavors order to see if I can recreate something like this.
To me,it wasn't really sweet at all,what turned me off of it is that it had a fairly heavy floral taste to it.In all fairness though,i did not give it any time to steep either.I made a solo test batch of it,let it sit overnight,and tried it the next day,so letting it steep some may have helped,but i have a tendency to not try a juice again if i don't like it the first time.I did the same with the regular Ry4,tried it once,and while not a bad flavor,to me it was too tobacco forward,so i stick with the double because it works so well in so many recipes,and keeps me in my happy place haha.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
To me,it wasn't really sweet at all,what turned me off of it is that it had a fairly heavy floral taste to it.In all fairness though,i did not give it any time to steep either.I made a solo test batch of it,let it sit overnight,and tried it the next day,so letting it steep some may have helped,but i have a tendency to not try a juice again if i don't like it the first time.I did the same with the regular Ry4,tried it once,and while not a bad flavor,to me it was too tobacco forward,so i stick with the double because it works so well in so many recipes,and keeps me in my happy place haha.
thanks, I love the double so much after making a few recipes with my 30ml bottle I bought another 120ml. It is called for in many of the clones I have been making and I have been using it in many other recipes I found and/or tweaked.

I have enough pre-made juice, and various bottles steeping, that I don't mind letting things steep now though I still always drip test them after a shake and vape, then test them regularly as the first 20ml bottles steep. I am actually running low on 120ml bottles now and need to place another GBO order for some more 60, 120 and 240ml bottles so I can get some more big batches made.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
thanks, I love the double so much after making a few recipes with my 30ml bottle I bought another 120ml. It is called for in many of the clones I have been making and I have been using it in many other recipes I found and/or tweaked.
I don't even remember how many 30ml bottles of ry4d i went through before i finally started buying it in 120ml bottles haha,and now i am about half way through my 3rd 120ml of it.I think next order i will get either the 16 or 32 oz. bottle that way i know i am stocked for quite a while on it.

Vyas

Sep 3, 2016
Maybe four to six bucks per 30ml.

Where ya from, Vyas?

Edit - I see you just registered today. Welcome to ECF!

It varies a bit by where you get it from,but i get them for $4 for a 30ml bottle.

Indonesia, it cost arround 7.5 to $8 in my country.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Indonesia, it cost arround 7.5 to $8 in my country.
That doesn't sound like too bad of a price since the seller has to pay to have them shipped internationally and deal with the importing and all that stuff.There are a few places here that charge about the same,plus add shipping,so i was happy when i found them for $4,but a single bottle would still be $7 after shipping,so i usually buy several at a time because it is still $3 shipping even if i buy 4 or 5 bottles.

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
I don't even remember how many 30ml bottles of ry4d i went through before i finally started buying it in 120ml bottles haha,and now i am about half way through my 3rd 120ml of it.I think next order i will get either the 16 or 32 oz. bottle that way i know i am stocked for quite a while on it.

What do you add ry4 double to besides creams,em,vanilla swirl?

Reactions: Kenna

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Anything you want a sweet, caramel, slightly brown sugary note to. The tobacco note is very, very slight. Use the search box in the upper right corner of this page and search "RY4" and check the "this thread only" box and you will have 5 pages of suggestions.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
There are endless possibilities with that flavor.I mainly stick with a creamy type flavors,but peanut butter goes great with it,butterscotch,different nut flavors like almond,hazlenut,pistachio,it even mixes well with some fruits from what i've heard,i'm not big on fruit flavors,so haven't tried that,but yeah it goes great with a bunch of different stuff.
Like IDJoel mentioned,the tobacco in it is lite,but the longer it steeps,the more it will start to come through.Also,like he mentioned,if you search this thread and do a search in the recipes section,you will find hundreds of recipes that include this flavor.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Me personally:

I like it so much I mixed it at 0mg nic and 10% flavoring for my night time 0 nic vape.

My fave recipe I have made so far, but I have a few others steeping with it:

Good Life Vapor Deadly Sin Clone v1 by kriga. Requires a good 3 - 4 week steep.

GcL8oXm.png

His v2 of that clone that smells/tastes almost as good after a shake n vape as the v1 does after a 4 week steep:

5EQdC2c.png

Here is my first go at cloning Super Charged Heaven RY2K since I couldn't find a clone recipe. It tastes pretty good as a shake n vape but waiting a few weeks til I try a side by side with the original to see how close I got. I have a feeling I may need to up the ry4d a bit.

hcz11Qv.png

I have a few others I made/tweaked from the recipe site by searching that flavor that are quite good as well though not sure if they will become ADV for me yet or not.

*Edit: There are some non TFA flavors in my recipes above, sorry.

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
There are endless possibilities with that flavor.I mainly stick with a creamy type flavors,but peanut butter goes great with it,butterscotch,different nut flavors like almond,hazlenut,pistachio,it even mixes well with some fruits from what i've heard,i'm not big on fruit flavors,so haven't tried that,but yeah it goes great with a bunch of different stuff.
Like IDJoel mentioned,the tobacco in it is lite,but the longer it steeps,the more it will start to come through.Also,like he mentioned,if you search this thread and do a search in the recipes section,you will find hundreds of recipes that include this flavor.

Cool I do love that scutch recipe

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Cool I do love that scutch recipe
Yeah,that is a very good one,Also,if you haven't tried it yet,the same person who came up with scutch had one before it called rwhy4,that's a great one too,it was my adv for close to 6 months once i seen it and made my first batch.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Me personally:

I like it so much I mixed it at 0mg nic and 10% flavoring for my night time 0 nic vape.

My fave recipe I have made so far, but I have a few others steeping with it:

Good Life Vapor Deadly Sin Clone v1 by kriga. Requires a good 3 - 4 week steep.

GcL8oXm.png

His v2 of that clone that smells/tastes almost as good after a shake n vape as the v1 does after a 4 week steep:

5EQdC2c.png

Here is my first go at cloning Super Charged Heaven RY2K since I couldn't find a clone recipe. It tastes pretty good as a shake n vape but waiting a few weeks til I try a side by side with the original to see how close I got. I have a feeling I may need to up the ry4d a bit.

hcz11Qv.png

I have a few others I made/tweaked from the recipe site by searching that flavor that are quite good as well though not sure if they will become ADV for me yet or not.

*Edit: There are some non TFA flavors in my recipes above, sorry.

Which one is the closest to Deadly Sin?

If you like creamy sweet try 8-9% RY4D + 0.5-1% Dulce De Leche.

Also 8% RY4D + 1% AP = a very good Halo's Tribeca clone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Which one is the closest to Deadly Sin?

If you like creamy sweet try 8-9% RY4D + 0.5-1% Dulce De Leche.

Also 8% RY4D + 1% AP = a very good Halo's Tribeca clone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't say yet as I only just mixed up the v2 the other day so it needs time to steep and I haven't done a side by side of the v1 with the original as I only have 15ml left of the original that I bought earlier this year. The v1 definitely needs time to steep for the cinnamon danish swirl to settle down. My guess is that the v2 is going to be closer to the original but the v1 is a great vape regardless after a healthy 3 or 4 week steep. It was good enough after just a 1 or 2 week steep that I made 200ml of it in early Aug and am currently vaping it as I type this.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Considering flavor, I want better. I just do my mixing so that I don't need it for 3-4 weeks. I don't think any juice will suffer with extra steeping.

I have 17 x 2.5ml bottles (Step 1 recipe bottle size), I have 9 toppers, and they are all filled with Step 2 (15ml) test recipes. By the time I get to the Step 1 stuff, it will be another 2 weeks. And, I will have to make minor adjustments on the Step 2 recipes so they can go on to Step 3 (30ml) bottles. After that, each bottle steps forward for a graduation diploma. :rolleyes:

I have a lot of labeled bottles and I try to keep them in groups by what Step they are on. It needs a lot of notes in my spreadsheet.

If you do the multiplication, with 90 different flavors, mixing just 2 flavors at a time, their are millions of possibilities.

I don't want to have to re-test, so I make sure they are mixed well and steeped well.

My wife says I should see a doctor, I say she should get e a chef's hat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread