Favorite Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've decided to move up from my 902/J118. I am 99% sure I want a RN4072. It seems to offer what I want - long battery life, large carts, vapor production, reliability, and availability. (In case of an emergency, I can always drive to the Pilot and pick up a njoy batt or atty at 3am) Plus, the penstyle looks so cool!

The downside to availability is trying to choose which vendor to buy from. There are so many, my head is spinning. Who do you recommend? I am looking for low price (and discount code), fast shipping, good customer service, and a nice selction of colors and LEDs, and accessories (replacement parts, cases, carts, juices, etc.)

I figured it's best to ask those of you who use the RN4072. Who is your favorite vendor?

And it never hurts to ask - might any of you have a starter set you'd be willing to part with for a good price, or trade for a bunch of e-juice? I need one fast and cheap because my 902 died and I'm back on analogs until I can get a replacement.

Thank you,
~A

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
RockyMountainVapor has manual batteries for the 801...same difference and free shipping over $14!
Yep, the DSE801, RN4072, BE112, and Joye302 penstyles all have interchangeable parts. The attys are somewhat different, but they all work with each other's batteries and vice versa. The other penstyle model, M201, is partially compatible with them: its battery will work with any of their attys, but its atty won't work with their batteries (the threads are the same, but there is no airflow).

The M201 atty works with some Mods' "801" adapters, e.g., VP1, VP2, Janty/Joye Stick.* But not with others, e.g., Prodigy and Protege, probably many more. Always confirm with the Mod supplier before committing to the Mod (if you're in love with the M201 atty) or committing to the M201 atty (if you are in love with the Mod).

* I think that last example is correct, but I've not confirmed it.

As for manual DSE801 (or BE112) batteries, proceed with caution. I am not impressed with the implementation of the manual switch on the penstyle (or, from what I've read, the 901). It seems to be a hastily thrown-in afterthought in response to market demand, unlike the extremely well implemented 510 manual batt.

Janty may have done it right with their Kissbox, but it is so overpriced, I've never tried it. [My first impressions of the Joye302 atomizer (that comes with the Kissbox or Janty/Joye Stick, and is available separately at a moderate price) are extremely positive: my favorite penstyle atty to date.]

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
Yep, the DSE801, RN4072, BE112, and Joye302 penstyles all have interchangeable parts. The attys are somewhat different, but they all work with each other's batteries and vice versa. The other penstyle model, M201, is partially compatible with them: its battery will work with any of their attys, but its atty won't work with their batteries (the threads are the same, but there is no airflow). . .
Thanks, Don. That was very helpful. My first and currently only, PV is the RN4072 which I bought from Randall. I like it a lot although I have nothing with which to compare it. All I know is that after 47 years of smoking and NO serious attempts at quitting, I was able to give up analogues as soon as I got the PV. I heard that some other batteries and atomizers were compatible, I just didn't know for sure which ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread