North Carolina
Cinnamon Apple Custard
*Vanilla Custard (CAP) 10%
*Apple Pie (CAP) 5%
*Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 3.5%
Double Apple (CAP) 1.5%

30/70 PG/VG .6mg

Age 3 - 4 weeks

vaping on a eVic VTC Mini & Wotofo Serpent Mini, 24ga SS316L 3mm .43ohm coil in TC @ 23.5w/450F

*Some flavors in the recipe have V1 or V2 versions. I have used both in various iterations to make this one. I haven't noticed a significant difference either way. YMMV...

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
Cinnamon Apple Custard
*Vanilla Custard (CAP) 10%
*Apple Pie (CAP) 5%
*Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 3.5%
Double Apple (CAP) 1.5%

30/70 PG/VG .6mg

Age 3 - 4 weeks

vaping on a eVic VTC Mini & Wotofo Serpent Mini, 24ga SS316L 3mm .43ohm coil in TC @ 23.5w/450F

*Some flavors in the recipe have V1 or V2 versions. I have used both in various iterations to make this one. I haven't noticed a significant difference either way. YMMV...
Looks tasty. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: dobroeutro

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I will be giving this a try sometime soon but will have to replace your apples with the VG based Apple Pie I have on hand from Real Flavors. Will report back after I make it and let it steep. I am a huge VC v2 fan after trying my first VC recipe recently and plan to start ordering the VC v2 in the 120ml bottles when I run low.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Whats the difference between vc1and vc2 ???

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
v2 cap flavors are no diketones. I opt for v2 caps and dx tfa flavors whenever possible myself and since I have never had the v1 I won't know what I am missing if it might actually taste a bit better.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I will be giving this a try sometime soon but will have to replace your apples with the VG based Apple Pie I have on hand from Real Flavors. Will report back after I make it and let it steep. I am a huge VC v2 fan after trying my first VC recipe recently and plan to start ordering the VC v2 in the 120ml bottles when I run low.

Cool, I would love to hear how it works out for you. I've been thinking about trying some of the Real Flavors myself... :D

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Cool, I would love to hear how it works out for you. I've been thinking about trying some of the Real Flavors myself... :D
I love all of the ones (6 in total) I have tried so far as standalone flavors as do many of the reviewers on their site, this forum, the other forum and the ELR forum. I have been posting my thoughts on them in the RF thread here and since they are a MI business local to me they will be getting a lot of my future flavoring business. So far I prefer their extract versions of the flavorings but it is their newest type of flavoring line so not all of the flavors they offer in their first VG only line are available as raw extracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread