Travel and Vaping Traveling from Tennessee to Denver to Portland Oregon and Vancouver Washington via plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammy37055

Oct 9, 2013
TN
As I travel from airport to airport and in flight and then have rental vehicle, can I vape anywhere? Are there any specific rules I need to know particular to each of these states, Denver Colorado-airport, Portland Oregon-destination, Vancouver Washington-where I am staying, but traveling via rental car between Washington and Oregon? I can be very discreet and no one even know I have taken a hit from my vape. I have not flown but once in my life, so, this is an adventure, but also makes me a little nervous, especially going without my vape. I quit smoking 4 years ago and my vape keeps me sane. I have gone into bathrooms in libraries, hospitals, etc and no one ever knew I was vaping. I will be gone for a week, so will take 3 small bottles of juice. Only taking a carry on bag and a personal bag, so will put everything in my carry on in a zip locked bag. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia
As I travel from airport to airport and in flight and then have rental vehicle, can I vape anywhere? Are there any specific rules I need to know particular to each of these states, Denver Colorado-airport, Portland Oregon-destination, Vancouver Washington-where I am staying, but traveling via rental car between Washington and Oregon? I can be very discreet and no one even know I have taken a hit from my vape. I have not flown but once in my life, so, this is an adventure, but also makes me a little nervous, especially going without my vape. I quit smoking 4 years ago and my vape keeps me sane. I have gone into bathrooms in libraries, hospitals, etc and no one ever knew I was vaping. I will be gone for a week, so will take 3 small bottles of juice. Only taking a carry on bag and a personal bag, so will put everything in my carry on in a zip locked bag. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

I do not have any specific advice for those states, but here are some flying and traveling tips:
  • Put your 100ml or smaller bottles of juice in a clear quart size zip lock with your toiletries.
  • Make sure that your tanks are empty for the flight. Otherwise they will make a big mess with the pressure changes. I bring an RDA to use before I enter the airport so that I don't have to worry about emptying my tanks.
  • Make sure that your 18650s are in cases or silicone wraps
  • Make sure that your devices are powered off
  • Do not Vape in the Airport (unless there is a smoking lounge) or on the plane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread