Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I found this one online somewhere and revised it a bit. Very nice shake and vape that will likely get better sitting a few days to a week.

Tastes like a cross between a blueberry muffin and blueberry doughnut. Turned out great considering it is only 2 flavours at only 10-12%. Nice at 10% but the doughnut really pops at 12%

Glazed Doughnut (CAP) - 5-7%
Blueberry Extra (TFA) - 5%

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I use this all the time and it is one of my favorites. I do add a drop of sweetener to mine.
What % do you use of each flavour? And what sweetner?

I don't know who came up wih this but I believe it was 5% blueberry (TFA or FA?) and 5% glazed doughnut (CAP) originally. I like blueberry extra as it is more of a desert/jammy flavour.

I also tried substituting BB with raspberry and it was gross. Tasted like cough medicine. First DIA I have dumped down the sink in a while. Luckily I only made 5ml to test.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
What is 5% compared to ml's or drops
Depends on how big of bottle you are mixing into.

eq.. 30ml bottle *.05 = 1.5 ml
60ml bottle * .05 = 3 ml
15 ml bottle *.05 =0.75 ml

Drops are dependent on how many drops are in a ml. Meaning there are several different sizes of pipettes, needles, tops on the flavor bottle, etc. Is usually is excepted that anywhere from 20 to 30 drops per ml. Try counting drops of water into a closed syringe to see what that is for you. If you always use the same dropper then your mixes will be consistent. If you keep changing droppers that are different sizes or have smaller or larger holes to drip through your mixes will never turn out the same.

:)

Last edited:

Kloudz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Phoenix, Az
www.youtube.com
I've been trying to make just a plain blueberry juice. Base is 3mg nic so I'm trying to make a 30ml bottle because that's all I have. So I use blueberry flavor and only put 1ml of flavoring with 28ml of base. Don't get much flavor. But 1ml in the syringe is 40 drops

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    What % do you use of each flavour? And what sweetner?

I don't know who came up wih this but I believe it was 5% blueberry (TFA or FA?) and 5% glazed doughnut (CAP) originally. I like blueberry extra as it is more of a desert/jammy flavour.

I also tried substituting BB with raspberry and it was gross. Tasted like cough medicine. First DIA I have dumped down the sink in a while. Luckily I only made 5ml to test.
    For 10 ml I used:
    TFA Bavarian Cream at 2% (for sweetness)
    CAP Glazed Donut at 2.5%
    Blueberry Extra at 4.5%

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    I did a few variations of this tonight and without steeping, I greatly prefer 7% Glazed Doughnut and 3% BB to the initial 5%/5% or 7%GD/5%BB.

Will be interesting to see how my blend tastes after a week or so, but I think 7%GD/3%BB is going to be the one....

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Im looking for a simple recipe @rosesense would you suggest upping up the flavor of cap Glazed Doughnut ( Capella) to 3%

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Sure, I think the beauty of this simple recipe is that you can play with it and change it up. I like it with a few drops of Lemon Sicily also but then I like lemon in anything. For me, personally, I use less of the cake, bread type flavors because they sometimes give me a weird aftertaste.

I will be working on perfecting my choc glazed donut soon. I will play with choc instead of blueberry and I will do the same with lemon and other fruits.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I've been trying to make just a plain blueberry juice. Base is 3mg nic so I'm trying to make a 30ml bottle because that's all I have. So I use blueberry flavor and only put 1ml of flavoring with 28ml of base. Don't get much flavor. But 1ml in the syringe is 40 drops
    If you are counting drops then add 20 more drops or 1/2 (0.50)ml in syringe to what you already have to increase the flavor. Then that would give you a total of 1.5ml of flavor in your mix that is 5% flavor for a 30 ml bottle. You can increase it again if flavor is still faint. But go slow and don't add to much all at once. You can always increase the flavor but if you get too much then you will end up not liking your mix and to fix it you will have to make a bigger bottle to be able to save what you already have.
    Let us know how it goes.
    :)

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Gonna try the Blueberry Extra on my next flavor order, jammy aspect sounds interesting

I've bought and tried TFA Blueberry Wild, TFA Blueberry Extra, and a couple other Blueberry flavorings, in search of a true Blueberry flavor. None of them have satisfied what I was looking for in taste.

So I recently ordered a sample size of the new CAP Blueberry Jam to try. It is so good, is truly "jammy", and hit exactly the taste I've been seeking...that I ordered a 4oz. bottle of it last week. Nothing else has even come close to it IMO. It might be worth a try to you, too.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    I've bought and tried TFA Blueberry Wild, TFA Blueberry Extra, and a couple other Blueberry flavorings, in search of a true Blueberry flavor. None of them have satisfied what I was looking for in taste.

So I recently ordered a sample size of the new CAP Blueberry Jam to try. It is so good, is truly "jammy", and hit exactly the taste I've been seeking...that I ordered a 4oz. bottle of it last week. Nothing else has even come close to it IMO. It might be worth a try to you, too.

Nice, I'll add it to my list, thanks... :D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Nice, I'll add it to my list, thanks... :D

If you need any of the flavoring brands that OSDIY Shop carries...their 7 year Anniversary Sale for this whole month (using code JFK for 15% off), just got even better for the last 3 days...starting tonight at midnight. Here's the email I just got from them:

Our Customer Appreciation/Anniversary Month is coming to a close! We want to it to go out with a Bang as a big thank you to all of you!

Use coupon code JFK to save 15% off everything but items in the Special Deals Category, and then use coupon code 7Years to save 4% more off the following brands and sizes.

Capella
    13ml and 30ml

Flavor Apprentice
    9ml, 15ml and 30ml

Flavour Art
    15ml and 30ml

Flavor West
    9ml, 15ml and 30ml

One Stop Flavors and Blends
    9ml and 30ml

Sale starts tonight September 27th at midnight (Mountain Standard Time) and ends Midnight Friday September 30th 2016.

Only these two coupon codes will work together,
    you must enter one then the other to achieve the discount.

Reactions: rosesense

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    If you need any of the flavoring brands that OSDIY Shop carries...their 7 year Anniversary Sale for this whole month (using code JFK for 15% off), just got even better for the last 3 days...starting tonight at midnight. Here's the email I just got from them:

Our Customer Appreciation/Anniversary Month is coming to a close! We want to it to go out with a Bang as a big thank you to all of you!

Use coupon code JFK to save 15% off everything but items in the Special Deals Category, and then use coupon code 7Years to save 4% more off the following brands and sizes.

Capella
    13ml and 30ml

Flavor Apprentice
    9ml, 15ml and 30ml

Flavour Art
    15ml and 30ml

Flavor West
    9ml, 15ml and 30ml

One Stop Flavors and Blends
    9ml and 30ml

Sale starts tonight September 27th at midnight (Mountain Standard Time) and ends Midnight Friday September 30th 2016.

Only these two coupon codes will work together,
    you must enter one then the other to achieve the discount.

Sweet, I guess I'll order tomorrow. Thanks... :thumbs:

Reactions: JCinFLA

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2016
    Hatfield , Kentucky
    Use 1 ml blue berry per 10 ml. So for a 30ml use 3 ml blueberry I use flavor west. My adv for a year now

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    I did a few variations of this tonight and without steeping, I greatly prefer 7% Glazed Doughnut and 3% BB to the initial 5%/5% or 7%GD/5%BB.

Will be interesting to see how my blend tastes after a week or so, but I think 7%GD/3%BB is going to be the one....

In my experience, 7% is optimal for CAP Glazed Donut. I have developed several recipes and all have turned out well. I often use a couple % of Frosted Donut (TFA), Vanilla Cupcake (CAP) & 1 - 1.5% Cream Cheese Icing (LA) in addition to the GD to really make it shine. YMMV... :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread