Hadaly RDA (Squonk and Drip) video review and build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Thanks drifter I went and treated myself to the pre order of this a new stab drip tip and a pre order of the hcigar inbox squonk. I'm kind of a newb when it comes to squonking but I needed to get something besides my dripbox as I wanted a regulated squonk mod.

The Hadaly looks amazing and I cannot wait. I have been using my Narda and hobo 3.1 for squonking and I am SOOOOO excited to not have to angle or jimmy rig a single coil build and there dosnt seem to be any whistling !!!! Also for the cherry on top it looks like I'll be able to use some of my more advanced wire (fused/staggered/alien clapton) without turning my atomizer into a molten hot volcano spewing unbearably hot vapor at me.

great video and thanks again 8)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thanks drifter I went and treated myself to the pre order of this a new stab drip tip and a pre order of the Hcigar inbox squonk. I'm kind of a newb when it comes to squonking but I needed to get something besides my dripbox as I wanted a regulated squonk mod.

The Hadaly looks amazing and I cannot wait. I have been using my Narda and hobo 3.1 for squonking and I am SOOOOO excited to not have to angle or jimmy rig a single coil build and there dosnt seem to be any whistling !!!! Also for the cherry on top it looks like I'll be able to use some of my more advanced wire (fused/staggered/alien clapton) without turning my atomizer into a molten hot volcano spewing unbearably hot vapor at me.

great video and thanks again 8)
Thank you. Yeah you nailed it. This is everything the narda aspired to be. Totally different class of engineering, build ease, Airflow and versatility. That was a 2.5mm ID nano alien. It handles thicker wire with ease. And my vid did no justice to the simplicity of building this beast. Love that all the best mid to high end RDAs are starting to come with BF and drip pins now too.

Squonking is on the map and modders are taking notice.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Squonking is on the map and modders are taking notice.
I just wish more would notice that the feed/drain hole on the pin should be as close to the deck as possible!!! The purpose of a bottom feeder is juice on demand and we don't need juice stored like a dripper to heat up and lose flavor. It seems to be too much to ask for, I guess...

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I just wish more would notice that the feed/drain hole on the pin should be as close to the deck as possible!!! The purpose of a bottom feeder is juice on demand and we don't need juice stored like a dripper to heat up and lose flavor. It seems to be too much to ask for, I guess...
It barely holds any Mike. I find myself squonking quite frequently.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Positive reviews across the board. No stupid X1/F5. Got the tracking number...
Yeah man. This is a top atty. sure to tick all the boxes of any discriminating vaper except maybe those of an extreme
Cloudboi. Here's a build I just put in. Alien wire courtesy of cleanbuilds. 0.45 ohms. 3mm.

IMG_8277.JPG

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
I think it's worth the hype. Well machined, clean, small profile, super easy to build, does well both MTL and DTL (thanks to dual air flow channels), comes with BF pin. Priced very reasonably, readily available, etc. And most important - the flavour, this atty delivers 150%
v4Nxr-8GRnvkxSZk2Jk3cKpWwKDKRNw5aLzK_-CEMImjg0rjyCQAAl9DTwYTZzSfNgyYM7mppP34iA=w2560-h1440-no

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Running side by side with SD.

ABF83bIYrHQ43Qvb1Aw6H93ctvRfcUx-dtkRqjXFeMk6SCdNokfZ4ofCJk6tFqym_yft4CmpM5vEbQ=w2560-h1440-no

So far so good. The draw can be adjusted from loose MTL to restricted DTL and the flavour is really excellent. Little niggles. The fit and finish outside is very good, inside - could have been done a bit better. But I didn’t expect the same quality as the SnapDragon and the price reflects it. The allen key for BF pin is not included, I tried a few hex wrenches and none of them matches the pin (2.5 is too big, 2.0 is too small) so I used the flat head screw.
Bottom line, Hadaly is an excellent flavour RDA and super easy to build. Definitely a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread