FreeMax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic tank is an innovative sub-ohm tank with many great features - Teflon drip tip port, top filling & top airflow design and long life-span coil. Applied ceramic cover coil with original Japanese organic cotton, Starre pure will keep bringing almost up to 100% pure tastes of e-juice. With top into airflow holes, it makes vape very smoothly and could cool down the temperature of the vapor. It is a good choice for flavor chaser. Silver color.

Parameters
Size: 64.3 (L) mm x 25 (D) mm
Capacity: 4ml
Coil: 0.25 ohm / 0.5 ohm CCC (ceramic cover coil)
Material: SS + Ceramic

It comes with
1 x Starre Pure Tank
1 x 0.25ohm Ceramic Coil (Pre-installed)
1 x 0.5ohm Ceramic Coil for Spare
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
1 x Replacement O-rings

http://www.heavengifts.com/FreeMax-Starre-Pure-Ceramic-Tank-Silver.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am SO excited for this tank!! The top airflow designs make this tank virtually leak-free, which is a game changer for ceramics, and the coils are lower ohms, which is also new and very exciting. I love the hybrid ceramic and cotton coils I have tried before because they provide amazing flavor and vapor, and I have a friend with this tank who says the Starre Pure definitely does deliver on this. I am super stoked to try these features out myself and once I do I will be sure to post my experiences here!

Reactions: Wworrells

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I got my Starre Pure tank today! I have only run one tank of juice through it so far. The top cap was REALLY hard to get loose the first time but I was finally able to persuade it, lol. I filled it with a light banana moon pie juice and I can taste just the slightest hint of "new coil" flavor in it right now but I am positive that will resolve after I run another tank or 2 of juice through it. The juice itself is very pure and clean tasting. My first tank of juice went by very quickly, but I have no idea if this tank will stay as thirsty as it was for the break-in tank. I just filled tank #2 so we shall see!

In the meantime, here's a couple of pics.

EDITED: I was obviously VERY tired last night when I originally posted and I included pictures and info for a totally different coil. SMH. Here is the Starre Pure on my Hotcig R150 and pictures of just the .5 ohm head. I'm just finishing up my second tankful of juice and the "new coil" taste is gone! Flavor and vapor are incredible with this tank. It's a thirsty one, but totally worth it. I am really loving the Starre Pure!

Starre Pure.JPG

EUC head.JPG
EUC head2.JPG

Last edited:

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
One of my favorite tanks. Ive had one for quite a while. The .2 can spit at you just a tad but not a enough to not use it. Flavor is awesome on this tank. The threading is a little crappy on the bottom. I have yet to see any leakage. Like I said, its one of my favorite tanks

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
One of my favorite tanks. Ive had one for quite a while. The .2 can spit at you just a tad but not a enough to not use it. Flavor is awesome on this tank. The threading is a little crappy on the bottom. I have yet to see any leakage. Like I said, its one of my favorite tanks
I haven't had any spitting yet, thankfully. I'm vaping at 35.1w, though. I don't like to go really high, especially with ceramics. The vapor can get really warm and it sucks up too much juice that way. :D

Reactions: Eskie

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
Ok so my package was delivered to my wifes place of work bc it was closer and someone could sign for and she said she got but idk where she has it.....ahhhh the anticipation to get home and try it out and now I cant til she gives it up to where she has it... have a suspicious idea she left it at work...maybe unless its in her car. Well maybe tomorrow I can try it out gives more time to decide what juice to use.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
Ok so she decided to put it in a safe hiding spot for me I guess to hunt and find.. cleaning it just to make sure no oil residue and then dry it and fill it up. I like the top fill design and the coil is huge. I can see why it may drink the juice and wick holes are enormous. And A 4ml capacity probly gonna take that much if its thirsty like others have said. This is just a quick observation will give more detail once I have it all going.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
So far vapor production is good. Air flow from this tank is wide open even from just a top flow control. I am using the .5 ohm coil since thts my preference. Running it on 34 watts. Still in the breakin phase. Using m3 from northland vapor. Minty fruit flavor. I got the tank mostly apart but the body is tight so I didnt try to force it. Even though have extra glass. I like the size of the tank not too big or tall. Sits perfect on the h priv. No over hang on it. Almost perfectly flush. Will have to try it on the rx and the disguiser since they have wider body. The tank is built like another tank I have or aio. Too early lol cant remeber exactly but it does seem to be a bit thirsty. But I dont mind. The wide bore tip is a plus. The knurling and afc control is good not to wide or narrow and as of yet not too tight or loose to adjust. The identions on the top and bottom gives a good look and reflects light makes it shiny. I think I am really gonna like the possibility of no leaks even if coil fluds a little bc of not having the bottom afc.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ok so my package was delivered to my wifes place of work bc it was closer and someone could sign for and she said she got but idk where she has it.....ahhhh the anticipation to get home and try it out and now I cant til she gives it up to where she has it... have a suspicious idea she left it at work...maybe unless its in her car. Well maybe tomorrow I can try it out gives more time to decide what juice to use.

That's just mean, lol! :D

Reactions: Eskie

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So far vapor production is good. Air flow from this tank is wide open even from just a top flow control. I am using the .5 ohm coil since thts my preference. Running it on 34 watts. Still in the breakin phase. Using m3 from northland vapor. Minty fruit flavor. I got the tank mostly apart but the body is tight so I didnt try to force it. Even though have extra glass. I like the size of the tank not too big or tall. Sits perfect on the h priv. No over hang on it. Almost perfectly flush. Will have to try it on the rx and the disguiser since they have wider body. The tank is built like another tank I have or aio. Too early lol cant remeber exactly but it does seem to be a bit thirsty. But I dont mind. The wide bore tip is a plus. The knurling and afc control is good not to wide or narrow and as of yet not too tight or loose to adjust. The identions on the top and bottom gives a good look and reflects light makes it shiny. I think I am really gonna like the possibility of no leaks even if coil fluds a little bc of not having the bottom afc.

I LOVE the top air flow! It really does make for zero leakage. I can lay my mod on my lap and I don't get any juice on my clothes at all. I think all tanks should be built like this one! :) I even have my air flow closed down about 3/4 of the way and it's still nice and airy. I really do think I get better air flow control from this design than I have ever gotten from a bottom air flow system.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am really liking the top afc and the vapor production is great. I am really surprised at the air flow at 1/4 way open is awsome.

I agree! Did you see that Heaven Gifts has a 25% off sale right now? The replacement coils are only $10.96! My order came to $13.28 with shipping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread