PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopfakn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Baltimore
I have ten or so bottles of unused or barely used 6 mg juice. ANML Looper and carnage, idripcrepes, squonk, some icecream flavors. I've never posted so if I need to include more information, let me know.
I'd like them. Last take 10/03/2015

edited to add;10/3/15/mod

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
A friendly reminder.....

4. You must post your want for a posted offer IN THE THREAD (no PM's) along with the date of your last taken TC offer.

To find the date of your last treasure take, you will need to locate "Search Thread" at the top of the thread. Click on that and simply enter your username. You will then have access to only the posts with your username in them and will be able to find your last take from those posts

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Up for Gifting is a well used white Sapor RDA. I'd like for this to go to someone who wants to get into dripping and needs a good starter.

20160916_181510.jpg

Thanks
67Tele

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: must post late tc date, thank you

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I have 22 boge atomizers. these are the old fashioned disposable kind. they are metering around 2.8x. this is too high for me so I'm hoping to find them a home. I got them in 2014, but they have not been used.

OFFER TAKEN BY JCinFLA

Last edited by a moderator:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
  • Deleted by Thayamax
  • Reason: Clean up

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
67Tele, I would love to take you up on the Sapor RDA!
My last date of accepting any kind of PIF is NEVER :) This is my first!
If you happen to have any Coil Wire by chance, I could definitely use some! First time builder here.. ;)

You got it!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I have 22 boge atomizers. these are the old fashioned disposable kind.

Do you mean cartomizers? I've never seen Boge atomizers, but have seen the JoyeTech ones and a few other brands.

If they're the cartomizers, I'd use them. I've never taken part in a PIF Treasure Chest giveaway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricky Spanish

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Do you mean cartomizers? I've never seen Boge atomizers, but have seen the JoyeTech ones and a few other brands.

If they're the cartomizers, I'd use them. I've never taken part in a PIF Treasure Chest giveaway.

no, they are atomizers. they don't have markings on them, but when I got them (in 2014), I wrote boge on the pkg... sigh, I wish someone could use them! thanks for asking.

Reactions: Ricky Spanish

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
no, they are atomizers.

They sound unique! Are they the slim 510 or the fatter eGo size? I have a bunch of eGo Mega size old-school drip and/or cartridge attys, but only a few slimmer 510 size. I'd use the 510 ones if that's what they are.

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
  • Deleted by Thayamax
  • Reason: Clean up

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
They sound unique! Are they the slim 510 or the fatter eGo size? I have a bunch of eGo Mega size old-school drip and/or cartridge attys, but only a few slimmer 510 size. I'd use the 510 ones if that's what they are.

yes they are the regular slim size, not mega. they are 510 threaded. they meter at 2.8x & up, so I guess that would be "high resistance" (all black) ..... still available! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread