New Jersey
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
OMG I am in love!! So worth the money. Put a juggernaut coil in there (0.35 ohm) wicked with rayon and it is so awesome off the charts flavor all of my other RDAs are officially retired. I first put the Teflon drip (that's the white one in the pics) I was using with my derringer clone, but when installed it sat a little too close to the coil for my liking so I put the stock drip tip back in (SUPER snug fit I actually had to take out one of the o-rings). I had very high expectations for this guy and they have all been met if not exceeded. Super easy coil instillation, flawless machining, absolute genius design and build in every way. My serial number is number 4, pretty awesome!! I have never been this excited for any vaping device or accessory (not even close!) I think my girlfriend kinda hates me right now, she thinks I'm nuts, I'm seriously dancing around the house with excitement. Comment away!!

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
View attachment 607565 View attachment 607563 View attachment 607561 View attachment 607559 View attachment 607557 View attachment 607565 View attachment 607555 View attachment 607553 View attachment 607547 View attachment 607551 OMG I am in love!! So worth the money. Put a juggernaut coil in there (0.35 ohm) wicked with rayon and it is so awesome off the charts flavor all of my other RDAs are officially retired. I first put the Teflon drip (that's the white one in the pics) I was using with my derringer clone, but when installed it sat a little too close to the coil for my liking so I put the stock drip tip back in (SUPER snug fit I actually had to take out one of the o-rings). I had very high expectations for this guy and they have all been met if not exceeded. Super easy coil instillation, flawless machining, absolute genius design and build in every way. My serial number is number 4, pretty awesome!! I have never been this excited for any vaping device or accessory (not even close!) I think my girlfriend kinda hates me right now, she thinks I'm nuts, I'm seriously dancing around the house with excitement. Comment away!!

Awesome. I'm wanting the Hadaly as well. Was wondering if it leaks when tilted with juice in the wells. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maleasdf

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2014
Awesome. I'm wanting the Hadaly as well. Was wondering if it leaks when tilted with juice in the wells. Thanks!

Doesn't leak but can little gurgle if you over drip and spit back when over too much .. if you force it too much it can leak a bit but that is pushing it ,. It's not a veritas in some sense, if you know what I mean..

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
Ditto that. You won't get juice leaking out the air slots like you would a bottom airflow atty like the Kennedy or the Freakshow but you will get the gurgles if you over drip (reminds me of a flooded out RTA). Couple updates: I replaced the stock drip with a friction fit BillowPro deltin DT (http://m.ebay.com/itm/BillowPro-by-...-Tip-w-3XL-wide-bore-/261644516933?nav=SEARCH). The stock DT was too short for my liking, vape was too hot at times. I almost forgot how awesome friction fit drip tips are, really does maximize the airflow and flavor. I also removed the bottom o-ring, like the stock drip tip the fit was way too tight IMO, I really had to tug, push, and turn to get it on and sit flush, the o ring actually got chewed up and torn apart from removing it and putting it back on constantly. Works perfectly with just the top o-ring, top cap comes off and on easier, AF adjustment is smoother, but still not wobbly or loose, just right actually.
My next purchase: the clear acrylic top cap so I can see how wet or dry my wick is getting!
image.jpeg

Reactions: Mary Lynn Z

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Ditto that. You won't get juice leaking out the air slots like you would a bottom airflow atty like the Kennedy or the Freakshow but you will get the gurgles if you over drip (reminds me of a flooded out RTA). Couple updates: I replaced the stock drip with a friction fit BillowPro deltin DT (http://m.ebay.com/itm/BillowPro-by-...-Tip-w-3XL-wide-bore-/261644516933?nav=SEARCH). The stock DT was too short for my liking, vape was too hot at times. I almost forgot how awesome friction fit drip tips are, really does maximize the airflow and flavor. I also removed the bottom o-ring, like the stock drip tip the fit was way too tight IMO, I really had to tug, push, and turn to get it on and sit flush, the o ring actually got chewed up and torn apart from removing it and putting it back on constantly. Works perfectly with just the top o-ring, top cap comes off and on easier, AF adjustment is smoother, but still not wobbly or loose, just right actually.
My next purchase: the clear acrylic top cap so I can see how wet or dry my wick is getting!
View attachment 608855

Thanks for the reply. Good to know it does not leak. I'm totally done with bottom airflow attys. Either side or top for me.

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
Thats a RTA not a dripper, and still does not prove your point.

Single coil RDA options have been severely lacking.

There are countless 3 post, Velocity post and dual post rdas. And most are 2+ coil designs. They are just rehashes of each other. Out of those only the top air ones have a design that reduces leaking if horizontal. Lots of folks do not bow there head to take a vape.

The first post you made could have been legit curiosity concerning why this may be a good RDA to use., but from the smug second post, its not.

Sometimes if you don't have anything nice to say.. you shouldn't say anything.

Got one last week and it has not left my hand since.

Did have some issues with it though, the insulator was obstructing the airflow a little which created turbulence, which was driving me nuts. Fixed that with a little DIY and now it's all good.

I'm in love with this atty, as long as I use my own drip tips. Thinking about getting a 2nd one haha

Reactions: Joe KY

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Hi all,

Got my Hadaly.. nice little RDA. Need some help from you guys who own one.

I have a simple coil in there - SS316L @ 0.5 Ohms - vaping at 25 to 30 watts.

Strange thing is I get the wicked dry hit when I take a longer draw or increase the watts to about 35 to 40 to get a warmer vape. But when I check the wick it is totally saturated. Strange.

I'm pretty sure I wicked it properly. Eg.... like on the Goon... there is quite a bit of warning before a dry hit... eg flavor diminishing or less vapor.

Thoughts? Thanks!

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Hi all,

Got my Hadaly.. nice little RDA. Need some help from you guys who own one.

I have a simple coil in there - SS316L @ 0.5 Ohms - vaping at 25 to 30 watts.

Strange thing is I get the wicked dry hit when I take a longer draw or increase the watts to about 35 to 40 to get a warmer vape. But when I check the wick it is totally saturated. Strange.

I'm pretty sure I wicked it properly. Eg.... like on the Goon... there is quite a bit of warning before a dry hit... eg flavor diminishing or less vapor.

Thoughts? Thanks!

b32b7968ea578df461b013a8899b93e6.jpg

Took off the top cap to have to look and fire it at the same time and saw this.
Which means the taste was not burnt cotton but the fumes of the coil!

Any advice on how to avoid this?

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread