RDA Recoil RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Williamsport, PA
Nothing on this one yet? I'm surprised. Just picked one up today and while yes I was expecting "just another rda", I am pleasantly surprised. The machining is outstanding and the o-rings, oh the o-rings. Perfection! I whipped up some .3 ohm dual 24/34 claptons that I normally run on my OKL box and man oh man does this rda deliver. Both caps deliver amazing flavor. The cloud cap of course producing more volume, but not lacking in the flavor. Slap the flavor cap on and WOW! Some of the best airflow I've experienced. Thing is quiet as all get out. If you're looking for a well made rda with awesome flavor, look into a Recoil.

Last edited:

Skeintastic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2016
IMG_20161023_220813.jpg
I love my recoil. I have mine on top of a magmod pwm as a theme setup... I

Daniel Wilson

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 27, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
I can't believe there is not more talk around this RDA. Just picked up a black one and I am loving it. Really like a 4 post deck (it makes sense to me) and with the cloud cap I am getting fantastic flavour and clouds.

Want to try a few more builds in it to give it a good test, but out of the box I have never been so pleased with an RDA as I have been with this one.

Reactions: Smeef

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I can't believe there is not more talk around this RDA. Just picked up a black one and I am loving it. Really like a 4 post deck (it makes sense to me) and with the cloud cap I am getting fantastic flavour and clouds.

Want to try a few more builds in it to give it a good test, but out of the box I have never been so pleased with an RDA as I have been with this one.
where did you buy it from? I have it in my wish list at eciggity and just placed an order today for 4 x boreas' but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on that even with 20% off.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
I don't like to gush over any piece of equipment, but this RDA has been the finest vape experience I have had in the last 5 years of vaping. The build quality and the tolerances on the o-rings is second to none.

Using a 3mm 0.2 N80 fused Clapton build (2x26 & 32) with cotton bacon V2 and at 80w it is giving me a lovely dense vape. Cloud cap has the perfect air flow for me. It also looks awesome on my Alien mod...

2j199go.jpg

25g9b84.jpg

Unexist

Dec 23, 2015
Austria / STMK
Wow, I think I have to get the black one also.
The Recoil has become my daily driver and I will only try a version 2 of it. No other RDA anymore.

BTW: 3 days ago I realized I was using the CloudCap since I got my Recoil 4 months ago. Now I tried the FlavourCap but somehow I prefer the CloudCap. The FlavourCap has too restricted airflow for my series build.

Reactions: Ben85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread